The Arcadis Global HR department is looking for a Communications Intern to join an impactful team. The Communications Intern will play a vital role in setting up and implementing the HR intranet site, and will work directly with both the HR and communications team to ensure successful execution.
Key responsibilities will include:
- making an inventory of needs for intranet presence;
- designing a framework for the Global, Regional and Local HR intranet sites;
- assisting in getting buy-in for the new intranet presence;
- gathering and writing content for the intranet site;
- implementing the new intranet site.
The ideal candidate will be able to combine strategic intranet insight with practical execution, is technologically savvy, culturally savvy, and is fluent in English.
This is an excellent opportunity to bring skills learned in college or polytechnic and put them into practice. The skills learned on the job will help launch your internal communications career.
Education requirements: You are currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited college or university; preferred studies include journalism, communications, public relations, or marketing.
- demonstrates strong writing and editing skills;
- possesses a key understanding of social media;
- shows an interest in architecture and design;
- possesses strong time management skills;
- pays attention to detail and has excellent organizational and computer skills;
- expertise with Microsoft Office required; experience or familiarity with SharePoint a plus;
- superior interpersonal skills, including the ability to work collaboratively in a multi-cultural environment.