As learning & development is considered key in the TNT and ERN organisation, you will proactively contribute as Advisor L&D to building the L&D vision and offerings. The priorities for the upcoming year are, amongst others: ERN Induction, Expert Sharing Programs, Leadership journeys.
You will work closely with and report to the Manager L&D.
- As this is a 24/7 company, you have a high energy level and you are not sensitive to stress. You are able to work at pace and you deal with change in a positive and constructive manner;
- You have a consulting mind-set and way of working which is essential in this role;
- You can build authentic and sustainable working relationships and service our ERN hubs and departments flawlessly;
- You interact with drivers and hub employees as easy as with the Managing Directors;
- You are comfortable speaking and writing in Dutch and English and working in a logistic, international and operational environment;
- You have a Bachelor degree;
- You also have a certification in Learning & Development, or equivalent, and proven relevant work experience for 5 years or more. A thorough understanding of learning concepts, methods and approaches is necessary;
- You are a trusted trainer/facilitator at management level, inspiring them to develop themselves and learn from each other;
- You are keen on developing your L&D career from passion and purpose;
- Of course you have a great sense of humour and are a great team player.
- Design and develop meaningful and impactful learning programs for which you are the project manager;
- Implement programs that are developed by global L&D;
- At the same time you are a great organiser of learning programs and ensure the learning objectives can be met. You evaluate your efforts in terms of business results;
- You are the main contact for our largest road hub in Duiven, drafting and budgeting for the annual training plan;
- Assist in the selection, together with the procurement department, and monitor the performance of external suppliers to ensure qualitative training programmes are provided at an optimal cost.
For further information about TNT Express: www.tnt.com/express/nl.