The Junior Application Security Officer will be responsible for improving and maintaining an Application Security Register, a security finding register and a security exception register for IT Security purposes.
The jobholder will assess different Security related reports and add relevant information to the appropriate registers, keep track of actions and deliver management reporting.
Aim of the Application Security register is to get insight in the security status of IT and Business applications, and provide an overview of the most important applications for additional security validation.
The security finding register contains all TVA findings and risks that are reported within IT Security, and is used to follow up on actions and register progress.
The security exception register is used to manage and follow up on (temporary) waivers for security exceptions, for which risks assessments need to be done by the different teams and timely follow up is required if the waiver will expire.
- Adding information to the different Security registers from BIA’s, TVA’s, penetration tests, vulnerability scans, exceptions and other sources
- Follow-up on (expiring) security findings and waivers
- Report on progress and deliver management reports
- Improve procedures to keep the security registers up to date
- Advise on security improvements and additional controls
Essential Skills & Experience (key competencies)
- Minimum 1+ years professional experience with a focus on information security, risk and compliance
- Experience in collecting information through research and interviews
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills. Command of the Dutch language is a plus
- Project management skills
- Able to work with Office suite applications like Excel and SharePoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly-motivated, with a strong work ethic and able to work effectively under minimal supervision
Certifications and/or Membership
- Valid industry certifications such as the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) are a plus
- Experience in ISO 27001 or equivalent are a plus
- You are in possession of a valid work permit for The Netherlands
ASML Netherlands B.V.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.