You will collaborate to create functional prototypes to easily test different touchpoints for engaging to further develop Philips proposition. You dare to push the boundaries of technology and the proposition with an emphasis on usability and interaction. You know what you can put in front of real users within 1 day during a hackathon or design sprint, without wasting time on pixel perfect design.
- Design and deliver new features, user interactions, test new concepts and create wireframes, mock-ups and build engaging (clickable) prototypes (for mobile and desktop) by using the latest in front-end technologies, to validate user value
- Setup experiments during hackathons and design sprints and making iterations based on learning from (potential) users
- Collaborate with design, research, product, and engineering teams to bring product ideas to life
- Facilitate the handover of the prototype to the web/mobile software development teams, who will then turn these prototypes into deployable, production-quality software
- 3+ years of experience in front-end development related to digital platforms, preferably in B2C
- A serious understanding of why the design quality, and therefore the user experience is crucial, and why it should be the starting point for creating your prototype
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Working closely with concept owners, product owners and UX/UI designer within a scrum team
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with fluency in English
Required technical skills
- HTML (Structure)
- CSS (Presentation)
- Experience with page based (like InVision, Notism, Flinto, Fluid, Mockup.io) and layer based tools (like Form, Framer.js, Pixate, Proto.io, Origami)
- Framework knowledge like backbone.js and require.js (is nice to have)
Bedrijf: Philips Consumer Lifestyle B.V.