Orderpicker CEVA logistics Eindhoven
A nice job at one of the world's largest logistics companies, doesn’t that sound good? That's what you can expect at CEVA Logistics. But that’s not all, because in addition to a gross hourly wage of €10.60 excluding shift work allowance, you can also count on pension accrual, reimbursement of travel expenses, and an opportunity to earn a permanent contract! Want to know more? Read on to see if you qualify and apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several warehouse employees for CEVA Logistics in Eindhoven.
As a logistics employee in the warehouse at CEVA, you are responsible for performing the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Picking orders
- Scanning products using a handheld scanner
- Preparing orders for shipment
- Entering data into the systems
- Helping with any other activities, such as packing work
- Gross salary of €10.60 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses with a maximum of €14,85 per working day
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- Shift allowance of 35% for working after 21.00 o’clock
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks’ work
- Free access to the E-learning platform Studytube
- The opportunity to earn a permanent contract!
Over de werkgever
About CEVA Logistics
Working for CEVA Logistics means working for a top international logistics company. CEVA has 160 locations wordwide and serves customers in all kinds of sectors. The organization provides tailor-made solutions for every customer in areas such as air and sea freight, transport management and contract logistics.
You will be working in two shifs. If you choose to work in shifts, you will receive a nice allowance on top of your salary of 35%! The shifts are between 6.15 and 15.00 o’clock of between 15.00 and 0.00 o’clock.
Wat wij bieden
10,60 bruto per uur
Preferably you live in the Eindhoven area, for example in Helmond, Tilburg, or Valkenswaard.
- Able to perform physically demanding work (like standing, walking and lifting)
- Age of at least eighteen years old, because of the different shifts
- Good command of the Dutch OR English language, because of safety regulations
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- The possibility to apply for a VOG (Certificate of Behaviour)
- Your own mode of transport (unfortunately you cannot reach the work location by public transport)
Do you meet all requirements? Apply today! Manpower will contact you within two working days.How to apply
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Manpower contacts you for a phone or live interview
- Possibly, an interview will be scheduled at our client
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
€ 10,- tot € 11,-
For more information contact Douwe Schreuder via email@example.com or call 088-2828128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behouden van zinvol werk. Wat dit betekent, is voor iedere