Fabrication Manager Interior Design
Fabrication Manager Interior Design. World-class Mega Yacht projects (+100 meters). Leading and co-ordinating internal & external teams in achieving high-end interior design of Super Yachts. BSc. level. +5 yrs. exp. in similar role. Rotterdam area. Project-based position. EU-citizens only.
As a Fabrication Manager Interior Design you are responsible for the management within planning, quality and budget of the realization of a multidisciplinary build up and full completion of (part of) a Mega Yacht. You cooperate closely with other Fabrication Managers who are responsible for Outfitting, Electrical & Automation or Mechanical areas of the project. As part of the overall project team you report to the Project Manager Production.
Our client is a world-renowned Super Yacht company, specialized in building large custom Yachts of +100 meters. It is a strongly project-oriented organization, having their own state-of-the-art capabilities in design and engineering, but outsourcing the main yacht building packages to strategic co-makers.
As Fabrication Manager you plan, co-ordinate and check the activities and deliverables of the subcontracted parties. You communicate about and align the activities within your scope with for instance the (internal) design engineering and procurement departments as well as with other discipline areas within the fabrication project. Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and realizing the multidisciplinary build-up and full completion of the area assigned by your manager.
- Developing a detailed planning and delivery schedule materials and equipment, in close co-operation with third parties and manager.
- Being the first point of contact for supervisors, co-makers and subcontractors, monitoring day-to-day progress and production output's alignment.
- Solving upcoming planning and progress problems.
- Monitoring timely, accurate quality management and control by the Supervisor of the relevant production discipline.
- Organizing and chair meetings to ensure integration of various technical disciplines and (third) parties involved
- Ensuring a timely and accurate information flow, both internally and externally
Over de werkgever
- Fabrication Manager Interior Design
- World-class Mega Yacht projects (+100 meters)
- Leading and co-ordinating internal & external teams in achieving high-end interiro design of Super Yachts
- World-renowned Super Yacht company
- BSc. level & +5 yrs. exp. in similar role
- EU-citizens only
BSc. level in a relevant architectural, interior design or engineering discipline+5 years' experience within interior design industry, preferably mega yacht building Proven managerial background in a production or construction environment Excellent English communication skills, spoken and written Resulted oriented and pro-active problem-solving approachGood organizational and planning skills
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist