At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers.This is what you do for our customer
We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Group Enterprise uses the power of our Global network, operating companies and partner networks to confidently connect large corporation customers. Across our Carrier Services, Cloud & Hosting, Internet of Things (IoT), Product Management, Security and Sales/Marketing operations we connect and secure organisations in a rapid changing world and empower their people and consumers through our “ready business” total communication solutions. We believe, quite simply, that the answer for any business is to be ready for anything.This is how you do it
- Deliver Network Services to IT users that match the business needs and tied to SLA’s.
- Technically strong in providing support and implementation of network services.
- Build and manage customer relationships through maintaining an effective infrastructure provision relationship with the Solutions Groups.
- Support and execute the infrastructure strategy to meet both business needs and lifecycle management requirements.
- Provide effective and secure network infrastructure that supports delivery of agreed IT services.
Vodafone Group Enterprise Operations delivers consistent, excellent service to all our 1700 multi-national clients. From designing to delivering extraordinary service that exceeds our customer’s expectations, we lead excellence across all our global markets and customer lifecycle. Under the guidance of our empowered business leader, joining us as a Network Engineer you can be part of ensuring our excellence transformation across for all our Enterprise customers.
As a Network Engineer, you’re part of a wider NL/EU/IND network support team, delivering support to the various customer networks. Multiple international sites are supported from all Base Locations. Current equipment includes switching, routing and wireless network technologies configured in many cases with multiple virtual switches using Cisco & Alcatel SPB technology.Who we are
VodafoneZiggo is the result of two strong Dutch companies joining forces. Since January 2017 we have formed a powerful combination in the Netherlands. As a communication provider, we offer our clients the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed-line telephony, and internet. Our products and services inspire people, companies and society to come into contact with each other–whether they are on the road, at home or in the workplace.
With over 8,000 employees, we are an ambitious, dynamic, and socially committed enterprise. Proud of our achievements and of the people we work with, we offer all our staff abundant opportunity for personal development.You’ve got what it takes
- Customer first - Driven by the need to understand and meet the expectations / requirements of customers, both internally and externally. Proactively builds strong relationships across the customer network. Personally builds / maintains strong relationships across the customer network.
- Managing change - Develops a shared vision and strategy for change. Delivers change whilst managing the interface between “day to day” and improvement projects. Tenacious in the pursuit of change goals.
- Problem solving & decision making -Defines problems, systematically gathers and analyses data, identifies cause & effects and establishes root causes & achievable solutions. Makes good and timely decisions.
- Drive for results - Is passionate about and perseveres in the pursuit of challenging stretch goals. Demonstrates energy, drive and enthusiasm when striving to accomplish and improve results.
- Interpersonal effectiveness - Flexible use of accomplished interpersonal behaviours that facilitate in building trust and engagement amongst others whilst reducing the opportunity for conflict. Willing and able to handle difficult conversations in a positive manner.
For this vacancy of Senior Network Engineer at VodafoneZiggo, you also have:
Enjoy the benefits
- Educated to following certifications
- Experience in
- Network services
- Physical cabling
- Routing protocols
- Virtual switching
- Wireless technologies
- 5+ years of network operations in an enterprise environment
- English speaking and writing
Based on a 40-hour work week at VodafoneZiggo, you can count on:
You do it
- A gross salary between € 3257 and €4653 per month, with potential for growth and an attractive bonus scheme
- An ambitious employer, who recognizes that when you develop, VodafoneZiggo develops. Which is why we offer education and training opportunities and provide possibilities to take your next career step(s) here, too
- 20 days paid vacation, with an option to buy up to 40 additional days off
- You also receive a monthly Benefit Budget of 14,95% of your gross salary; you can use this to put money aside for vacation plans, save up additional sabbatical leave, buy extra days off, or you can simply take the cash. The choice is yours!
- You get a voucher for a phone, and (of course) a Vodafone subscription to go with it. Which you are also welcome to use for private calls.
- As an ambassador of our organization, you obviously get discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products
- With an eye to your retirement, we offer a pension scheme that also allows you to save for extra retirement income
- We offer an NS-Business Card of your choice, including the option of a 1st class train pass that you can also use privately
- If you want, you can work for us part-time
- Flexibility: work when and where you perform at your best
- We value social impact. You can take part in several initiatives in this area, during work time. For example the Online Masters program, in which you teach kids how to navigate the digital world responsibly
- We also offer good (financial) arrangements if you find yourself going through a rough patch, such as our disability plan
- And we offer discounts on health insurance, sports memberships, day care and more
Are you in? Now click on the application button and reply.
Any questions? Just call Jolanda van Roon (recruiter) at: 06- 2916 7836 or send a message; firstname.lastname@example.org
*A pre-employment screening is part of the hiring process.
This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague.
It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist