You are the one who saves the day. Binger of hardware. And making sure that everyone can do their job properly! As our IT Support Engineer, you are a source of knowledge not only for the company but for your team too. Takeaway.com is growing fast, we are welcoming tons of new colleagues and our offices are getting crowded! So, a skilled IT Support Engineer can’t be missed. From preparing hardware for new colleagues to optimizing the office infrastructure and everything in between. In your job, there is never a dull moment.Your job
Every day is different, but some things never change. You know that as the specialist you are. You’re approached by panicked colleagues who come to you with start-up problems. Their laptops aren't working and you calm them down: ‘everything is gonna be alright!’. You make sure that they can start working as soon as possible. It’s the middle of the month and as usual, you check the new hires, create accounts for them and prepare workstations (spoiler alert: nothing is unbreakable). After lunch with your colleagues, suddenly one of the team leads storms in: ‘Nobody has connection to the internet anymore! Help!’. You ask ‘Have you tried turning it off and on again?’, laugh, and help out to get them back on-line.
- Providing 2nd line support to all Takeaway offices in the world through chat, phone, video, call or in person
- Setting up new hardware, maintaining hardware
- Provide support for a big variety of software
- Help with onboarding of new colleagues
- Investigating and researching possibilities to improve the offices of Takeaway (workspaces, meeting rooms etc.)
Our team of IT Support Engineer is looking for a new colleague to support our growing business. Do you want to be part of a dynamic and international team? Then you're in the right place!
- You are keen on being the best in your field and you want to help Takeaway.com, Thuisbezorgd.nl and our other brands in their continuous growth.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
- Basic knowledge of network protocols
- Sound knowledge of various Client Systems, Microsoft Windows 10 and Apple macOS
- Experience in maintaining network equipment (Routers, WiFi, Access Points)
- Knowledge of in-house call center systems
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms (Google GSuite and MS Office 365)
- Knowledge of OpenVPN and Jira
- You can describe technical information in an understandable way for all our stakeholders
- You communicate fluently in English and Dutch would be a plus
- Being part of a dynamic and international eCommerce company with flat hierarchies
- Joining an international and professional team
- Competitive salary and contribution to your pension plan
- Internal as well as external schoolings and conferences
- Awesome team events and global gatherings, such as our annual ski trip and summer event at the beach!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist