We’re looking for a talented Tableau expert who can handle everything from scalability to access control and developing a self-servicing environment. Think you’re the right fit?
Our story (the bitesize version)
Delivering to millions of food-lovers every day, Just Eat Takeaway is one of the world’s biggest food delivery companies, with customers in 23 countries, from Belgium to Brazil!
With non-stop orders across our markets, we deal with a massive amount of data. Tracking and developing insights from that information is the focus of our Data & Analytics team.
All about the role
With constant growth across our company, we’re seeing a major increase in both business users and reports in our Tableau Server. As our Tableau Application Administrator, your aim is to make our visualisation more effective and scalable.
Access control is vital. That means using Tableau Server to automate administrative tasks, as well as identity and access management (IAM) to produce high-quality reports. You also support users across the company by serving their requests, including business purpose verification.
This is a varied role, and we’re relying on you to:
- Handle Tableau server licensing and communicate with Tableau representatives to optimise costs
- Audit Tableau reports and unify the look & feel of reports together with analysts following design guidelines to improve user experience
- Communicate with tool vendors to find new solutions
- Monitor server performance in order to maximise it
- Provide a self-service environment that enables business users to do their own analysis
- Provide access control to Data Sources and offer Tableau training
- Build a control map for Tableau, including customisation if necessary
Can you deliver…
Ready to take on the role? Here are the ingredients we need from you:
- 3+ years’ experience in Application Administration or a similar role, including maintaining Tableau or another visualisation system
- Experience in implementing optimsed and hierarchical access control, including integrating access management tools (e.g. Okta)
- Experience working in an E-commerce company is a big advantage
- Knowledge of Linux systems administration is an advantage
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
- Fluent English (written & spoken)
Here is our offer
Like the perfect food pairing, your skills and these great rewards belong together:
- Competitive salary
- A varied and impactful role at the heart of our Data Analytics setup
- A dynamic, friendly workplace in Amsterdam
- Fantastic company and team events
- A pension plan in which we pay 60%
- 26 days of holiday per year
- Office amenities: Delicious tea & coffee, PS4, our popular Friday drinks…and more
- Contribution to travel costs and a budget for ordering lunches
It’s time to become our Tableau expert. Click Apply Now to send us your CV!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist