Morgan Green is looking for a Senior QA Officer for an international pharmaceutical organization in the Amsterdam region. The organization focuses on the sale and distribution of generic medicines. In this position you shall optimize and monitor the various quality processes.
Company profile and culture
The company's mission is to improve the quality of life for millions of people. In addition to quality, the company attaches great importance to research. You work at a company where the team is close and work in an informal manner. The working atmosphere is described as excellent.
Tasks and responsibilities
* Optimize and monitor the quality processes
* Maintaining the QMS system
* Batch documentation review
* Validations and deviations and CAPA'S
* Responsible for deviations and change control
* Responsible for complaints
* Preparation of quality reports according to GMP guidelines
* Quality oversight over 1 CMO Reporting to the QA Manager
* At least a completed Bachelor, for example in pharmacy, chemistry or biochemistry
* A minimum of 4 years of working experience, including 2 years of experience in the biotech industry
* Has strong knowledge of and experience with working according to GMP guidelines
* Accurate, proactive, communicative and organizationally strong
* Fluent in English, Dutch would be considered a bonus
* Good salary
* Good pension
* Flexible working hours
* Ability to work from home
* Training & education budget
The organization focuses on the sale and distribution of generic medicines. In this position you shall optimize and monitor the various quality processes.
Senior QA Officer - Amsterdam region