Your main responsibilities are:
- Handling office tasks, such as preparing documents, including letters, e-mails and presentations, setting up for meetings and keeping minutes;
- Providing project support by monitoring project schedules, preparing progress reports and liaising with stakeholders;
- Initiating and implementing best practices in administrative functions;
- Administrating and maintaining databases;
- Drafting contracts;
- Supporting Team Managers and team members.
- Hbo level of education or equivalent;
- Preferably a secretarial or Personal Assistant degree;
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a secretary in an international environment;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written;
- Experience with office management software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Affinity with legal or tax terminology would be a plus;
- Strong administrative and organizational skills;
- Able to effectively prioritise competing demands;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Able to work independently;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Over de werkgever
An Amsterdam-based research, publishing and educational organization in the field of taxation and legislation. Their clientele stems from the Fortune 500 companies, government organizations and multinational firms, amongst others.
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
€ 37,- tot € 3.100,-
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. For more information feel free to call us at 020-5738383.