Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Are you looking to take the next step in your career and do you have affinity with publishing and data analytics? Would you love to work in a global company? Do you know how to stand your ground under pressure and prioritize? Then this might just be a description of your future job!
Elsevier is hiring a Knowledge Specialist Funding Data, starting per immediate effect, for one year. Elsevier's Funding Production Department, located in Amsterdam, is responsible for the production and quality of Funding data, and serves the scientific community all over the world
What will the job look like:
In the first few weeks you will build up in-depth knowledge of Funding data: information about organizations that offer (financial) funding to researchers to advance scientific research. You will need to build up in-depth knowledge of the product/platform requirements that display Funding data, the content itself, and the workings of the database in which the content is stored.
Once the knowledge transfer has been completed, you will focus on the following in relation to funding data:
* Ensure Funding content is up to the quality standards as agreed with the business and KPIs are met
* Create and update instruction documentation for suppliers and internal parties
* Report and analyze funding content quality and initiate and implement improvement projects to increase quality.
* Operate in Squads and build strong relationships with both the business and Operations teams
* Where needed support your colleagues with ensuring the Operational processes continue uninterrupted and production targets are met.
Do you have the following competences?
* Minimum HBO level (or equivalent) education
* Pro-active behavior, not afraid to ask questions or challenge status quo
* Excellent organizational skills and a good communicator in English
*Assertive, flexible and result oriented
* Positive outlook and can-do mentality
*Helicopter view as well as eye for detail
* Intermediate level of MS Office applications. Excel advanced level to be able to do quality and data analyses
* You feel comfortable working in a demanding business environment
* Experience or affinity with publishing and data analytics
What’s in it for you
You will have the opportunity to work at a world renowned scientific publisher. You will work at Elsevier via Randstad, and receive an initial contract for 36 hours per week for the duration of one year with a possibility for renewal; starting as soon as possible. On top of that, you receive a salary of â‚¬15,61 gross hourly, and travel cost reimbursement of €,19 per kilometer up to 40 kilometer single journey
Interested? We look forward to receiving your English CV and motivation. We reply to successful applications within 3 working days.