Looking for a challenging internship?
Would you like to gain insight into how one of the world’s largest FMCG companies is run from a Business Intelligence perspective and do you have affinity with solving complex problems?
If the answer is yes, apply for this internship! You will be part of Unilever’s Information & Analytics team for five or six months full time. You will be exposed to a great variety of analytical problems within the areas of Supply Chain, Sales and Finance. Expect to work end to end, so from crunching data to communicating insights to the stakeholders in the Unilever organization.
Your key responsibilities (amongst others)include:
- Solving analytical problems end to end: crunching data, modeling data, visualizing data, gaining insights and communicating these insights to the relevant stakeholders
- You will learn (and potentially teach) Advanced Excel, Power Pivot, Power BI and Python
- You will optimize and manage Power BI reporting
- You are likely to be involved in setting up Microsoft Azure product infrastructure (Databricks, AAS etc.) as well as the development of potential Machine Learning algorithms
What we ask:
- You are available for 5 or 6 months from September 2020 (at least 32 hours a week)
- You must be enrolled at a higher education institution (WO) either as a Master student or as a 3rd/4th year Bachelor student
- A quantitative background is preferred (e.g. Economics, Econometrics, Data Science)
- You have affinity with Business Intelligence and FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
- Experience with coding (DAX, Python, R, SQL) and analytical software (Excel, Power BI) is a plus
- You have a great passion for data and you are analytically strong
- Fluent in English; both vocal and written
What we offer:
- An outstanding Business Intelligence internship where you will immediately fully commit with the company
- A unique opportunity to look behind the scenes at Unilever
- An internship allowance of € 500,-gross per month.
- A travel allowance if you do not have an OV travel card
- Lots of responsibility, but also good guidance during your internship
- Launch your career within Business Intelligence!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist