We are seeking an experienced business analyst, who knows both the business & technical world and can present logical/persuasive stories to executive daily bases. As we are exponentially growing, a newly built centralized Data & Analytics team which focuses on the question comes from executives and responds to them immediately to accelerate our growth further.Your job:
- You will work with other centralized business analysts and query Data Warehouse to get data and build/maintain reports with visualization tool (Tableau). Also work closely with other analysts in each department like Sales or Customer Services to find persuasive answers for the question from the executive, then package all the evidence up and present the outcome to the executive;
- Design measurable metrics and KPIs according to the business of stakeholders, and develop reports using Business Intelligence tools and languages such as Tableau, Amazon Redshift SQL, so that stakeholders can regularly keep track of their achievement and know where they are right now;
- Proactively propose business action which is taken out from data to stakeholders, so that they can take an innovative approach to efficiently and effectively improve their business;
- Manage subordinate members to leverage their capability and maximize output as a team, by defining the scope of work and timeline with communicating with stakeholders and controlling their expectations.
- 5+ years of working experience in a similar role, preferably related to business analysis to make strategic decisions such as defining and measuring achievement of KPIs, and to propose business action out of it;
- Intermediate knowledge and experience on SQL so that you can extract one off data from data warehouse without any help from other analysts;
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical approach to answer the question comes from business;
- Ability to construct logically structured story to the audience referring to the insight you get out of the data without using technical terminology so that business users can understand your story without any stress;
- Experience in E-Commerce and consulting firm with presenting analysis result to an executive is highly rated.
- Big data!
- Work in a fast growing company;
- Being part of a new, young, professional and international team;
- A competitive salary including 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel costs 1st class public transportation;
- Pension plan 60% paid by Takeaway.com;
- 26 holidays a year on a full-time basis;
- An office location within the heart of Amsterdam (5 min. from Central Station);
- Internal as well as external schoolings and conferences;
- Hackathons and prototyping of new solutions;
- Awesome team events!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist