VodafoneZiggo wants to lead the way in Meaningful Customer Dialogues, with always spot-on communication, for any specific customer at any specific time, consistent across all channels. Our multi-year GURU program will make this happen.
Enjoy the challenge
- Be part of a state-of-the-art marketing automation program, based on the Pega Marketing platform, with a strong focus on digital, data-driven and artificial intelligence.
- Deliver high quality projects, often with many stakeholders and technical challenges, of course within time and budget, but also showing flexibility to adapt and optimize along the way.
- Be the owner of our Customer Data Quality program, an important building block for increasing our effective customer reach.
This is what you’ll do:
As a CVM Project Manager you will lead some of the important projects within the GURU program, delivering innovative marketing and channel capabilities. You will gather business requirements, coordinate business cases and guide the technical assessment to obtain approval to get started. You will actively participate in the solution direction and lead the project team. Delivery may be done by various Agile Development teams, but you will manage the various stakeholders like Marketeers, BI, Digital, IT and external partners. You will monitor progress, budget and solve dependencies, coordinate professional testing and deployment.. and in the end celebrate successful delivery. Write history, shape the future.
Together with 7 colleagues you make up the CVM Capabilities team, consisting of Project Managers and Technical Specialists. Together we are responsible for the platforms, databases and applications which enable other teams to execute all the 1-to-1 commercial communications of VodafoneZiggo in the consumer market. Together with business stakeholders we initiate and manage projects and activities to continuously improve our marketing automation systems, of which the GURU program is the major one.
Utrecht will be your home base. This is where you will feel at home. Thanks to a great work environment, including:
- Easy access to public transportation: train station and Utrecht city center are five minutes away
- Central Office is as dynamic as our networks; prepare to get energized!
- Great coffee at our coffee bars – our baristas are always happy to serve
- Good food: enjoy tasty, chef-prepared dishes in our restaurant, Club Connect
- An after-lunch game of FIFA or Pacman? Or a race in our F1 simulator? Fun is included!
VodafoneZiggo connects millions of people and organizations. This is how we create value. For individuals. And for society as a whole. From our technicians and customer support professionals, to all of our office staff; our 8.000+ colleagues are eager to drive that positive change. To do so, we share three values: Open Up, Team Up and Step Up. These represent thinking positively, listening to and learning from each other, with a focus on collaboration, plus a penchant for thinking and acting out of the box. That calls for people who dare to transcend their comfort zone and face challenges with a welcoming smile. Is that you? Let’s meet up!
Do it your way
All roads are open as Project Manager CVM at VodafoneZiggo.
- Enjoying IT and data-related projects and challenges
- Having strong analytical skills
- Team-player and drive to deliver excellent quality results.
- Flexibility and able to handle multiple projects/activities simultaneously
Got what it takes?
- HBO or University degree, preferably IT, Economics, Statistics or Marketing
- At least 3 to 5 years of Project Management experience, in marketing, IT or digital industry
- Strong skills in Excel and preferably in data analytics tools like SQL
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, preferably in Dutch but also in English
- Experienced in Agile working for instance as Scrum Master or Product Owner
Did you check all the boxes, but do personal circumstances require something extra, such as flexible working hours or workplace adaptations? We can accommodate that!
Enjoy the benefits
Based on a 40-hour working week at VodafoneZiggo, you can count on:
- A gross salary between €3257,- and € 4653per month, , plenty of growth potential and an attractive bonus plan to boot
- 20 days of paid leave
- A monthly Benefit Budget of 14.95% of your gross salary. To use as you see fit! Put money aside for an adventurous (or super leisurely) holiday? Save up for sabbatical? Take a few extra days off? Or simply spend the extra cash on whatever you fancy? It is up to you!
- Unlimited Learning! The VodafoneZiggo menu has thousands of educational choices – an all you can learn experience!
- A voucher for a smartphone, and a Vodafone subscription to go with it. And yes, you can use it for personal calls as well.
- Discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products and services
- A worry-free pension plan that also allows you to save extra
- An NS-Business Card tailored to your personal travel habits. Including a 1st class option, that you can even use for personal trips.
- The option to work part-time
- Flexibility: work where and when you perform your best
- We value social impact. You can participate in social initiatives during work hours and increase your positive contribution. An example? By joining our Online Masters program, you can teach children how to navigate the digital world safely and responsibly.
- Setbacks in your personal life? We offer excellent (financial) arrangements to minimize the impact of adversity. For example when you are unable to work.
- Substantial discounts on health insurance, sports memberships, day care and (much) more
Apply for the position of Project Manager CVM. Questions? Call or app Recruiter Jolanda van Roon at 06-29167836 or mail to Jolanda.firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll have all the answers soon! You can apply until 15 August 2020.
- We will let you know in 5 days if we’d like to meet*
- Are we both positive about that first talk? Then we’ll invite you to our online TalentPitch, for a Culture Fit and a Braingame exercise. To speed up the process, we also schedule a second or third meet-up straightaway!
- Are all systems go? Then we’ll make you a job offer
- A pre-employment screening is part of the hiring process
* To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, our first meeting is online. Check this page to learn about our full range of measures and procedures.
This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague.
It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist