Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers and agencies. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help clients build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
Global Client Solutions is the partnership team leading the scaled new global relationship setup and operationalisation until the first global agreement, focused on strategic business development led through adoption of our Marketing Technology capabilities. For each client, we work client-direct with CMO’s, CDO’s, CIO’ along with Global Media VPs and their teams, global e-commerce leadership, global brand teams, as well as with their media agencies’ global client teams – to develop new regional or global Joint Business Plans with a lens toward obtaining global Joint Business Plans over time, operationalise the global relationship, interface with clients’ programmatic and MarTech approaches, and help solve clients’ marketing and media challenges with the breadth of our analytics and insights.
For this specific opening, the Global Client Partnership Lead will focus on our International, partnership with several of the largest advertisers in the world with a focus on MarTech first adoption and testing, leading to regional and global agreements. Success will be in getting our clients on-boarded to our systems, tools and processes which will drive strategic long-term value. This role will focus on EU based global headquarter new joint business plan clients.
Focus and Deliverables
Drive account adoption and revenue by building the global partnership with the client:
· Manage the client relationship, act as trusted advisor and the client’s go-to resource to Director- and VP-level client counterparts in e-commerce, marketing and media
· Educate the client’s global centres of excellence on our MarTech capabilities
· Identify and lead global advertising initiatives that generate incremental revenue beyond the local budgets
· Interface with budget decision influencers at the clients’ media agencies
· Develop and close a LOI Regional media agreement delineating key work-streams, resources and annual partnership commitment
Enable MarTech, Data and Insights: ·
· Lead as voice of Amazon’s coordinated efforts to deliver Audience based planning / buying solutions in partnership with the client centralised global function along with client
· Remove blockers that hold back client adoption of products by influencing internal Advertising stakeholders
· Drive the coordinated global efforts in aligning all cross functional partners in aligned Global Goals
Partner to develop plans for global measurement and client business use cases for Amazon Advertising with a focus area our client’s systems, tools and processes
· Work with our Global Measurement Leadership Organisation in our Global Client Solutions Team to build use-cases mapped to client’s specific business outcomes
· Accelerate clients use of amazon measurement solutions and approved 3rd party partners
· Dive deep in understanding of our global client’s business on adopting systems tools and processes
· Develop use-cases for driving further adoption fuelling growth and revenue generation
· 10+ years in leading global client partnerships at a digital platform or media company
· 5+ years’ experience as proven strategic trusted advisor working with C-Level clients
· Experience working with advertising measurement methods and technologies, such as brand lift, brand health, MMM modelling and consumer insights research
· Client-facing experience in driving change through adoption of new products
· Track record of building results specific to activating global centres of excellence
· Travel to global client and agency stakeholders is projected at an average of 5-10 days a month.
· MarTech / AdTech background in understanding tools and system adoption
· Ability to influence executive marketer industry points of view
· Deep understanding of 1st party, 3rd party capabilities with experience in DSP, Cloud capabilities and insights visualisation