We're looking for a Project Manager who will manage the incentive program for our Portal Sales Organisation. Are you that rare breed of finance and data-driven professional who enjoys improving processes? Then read on!
Who are we (the bitesize version)
From ramen in Rotterdam to salads in Stuttgart, we serve millions of delicious dishes across 11 countries every week. But the vital ingredient in our success isn’t food, it’s people.
Based across nine international offices, our specialist teams handle everything from app development to marketing campaigns and sales management. That’s where you come in.
All about the role
Together with our Compensation & Benefits team, the local HR Business Partners and Payroll you’ll be working on a seamless process for our Sales incentive program. Every month you align with the management of all (10+) countries to ensure that all the calculation, reporting and payout is in place, following the set strategy.
In this role we’re also counting you on as:
- Managing and contributing to multiple sales projects in line with objectives and key results (OKRs)
- Designing, implementing and executing scalable targets and our incentive model globally
- Coordinating between different global stakeholders
- As part of the Sales organisation, you own this incentive plan from planning to execution
Can you deliver...
Here are the ingredients we’re looking for from you:
- At least a Bachelor degree and 2+ years of working experience in a similar role
- Analytical skills and proven experience in making data-driven decisions
- Affinity or experience with Sales is a plus, not a must
- Great attention to detail, well organised and able to flourish in a fast-paced environment
- You have worked with several different stakeholders before
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Here is our offer
- Competitive salary
- A varied and highly impactful role at the heart of our Sales Operations in a diverse and international team
- The opportunity to work in our stunning Amsterdam HQ (we’re right by Central Station)
- A pension plan in which we pay 60%
- 26 days of holiday per year
- Office perks: Delicious tea & coffee, fresh fruit, our popular Friday drinks…and more
- Contribution to your travel costs and budget for ordering lunches
Ready to take on this exciting Project Manager role? Click Apply Now and send us your CV.
Uren per week: