For our fast paced sales department we are seeking for a business-minded data analyst with hands-on analytics and coding experience. Together with your brilliant team members, you build analytical reports or statistical models, and present it to stakeholders to help them grow their business. You will work on analysis which aid in making data-driven decisions on both strategic as well as operational level. As such, you use both your superb analytical and communication skills in transmitting your passion for data to the whole company.
- Design measurable metrics and KPIs according to the business of stakeholders, and develop analytical reports and tools on top of our Amazon Redshift Datawarehouse using languages such as SQL and Python.
- Maintain - Build - Improve SQL queries in a data warehouse to prepare data and analyze data
- Proactively propose business actions that result from your analysis data to stakeholders, so that they can take an innovative approach to efficiently and effectively improve their business;
- Manage subordinate members to leverage their capability and maximize output as a team, by defining the scope of work and timeline with communicating with stakeholders and controlling their expectation.
- By training your fellow team members on the usage of the various data & analytics tools available you will contribute to Takeaway’s goal to work as data-driven as possible through the entire organization.
As a Business Analyst you will work closely with as well as the Sales team, as the Global Data Analytics Team. The Sales team sign-up high quality restaurants to improve Takeaway’s restaurant offering. The Global Data Analytics team provides insights and analysis for all departments within Takeaway. You will work together with members from the Analytics team to leverage the large amounts of data available to further optimize our business.
- 3+ years of working experience in a similar role, preferably in an E-Commerce environment
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and Business Intelligence tools like Tableau or any other visualization tool and preferably knowledge of another data analytics tool like R or Python;
- Being able to do in-depth analysis, for example, performance analysis of sales teams - churn analysis - lead segmentation
What we deliver:
- Big data!
- Work in a fast growing company;
- Being part of a new, young, professional and international team;
- A competitive salary including 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel costs 1st class public transportation;
- Pension plan 60% paid by Takeaway.com;
- 26 holidays a year on a full-time basis;
- An office location within the heart of Amsterdam (5 min. from Central Station);
- Internal as well as external schoolings and conferences;
- Hackathons and prototyping of new solutions;
- Awesome team events!
Uren per week: