Are you looking for a challenging internship?
The focus of the Supply Chain department is to create the most effective and efficient chain of products from the supplier to the customer or end consumer. The Supply Chain department focuses on all aspects of the chain, where the goal is to exceed the customer’s needs. During your internship, you will be expected to support activities such as improving and developing products and processes and the purchase of raw materials in an efficient manner. With this internship you can build the strong brands of Unilever that improve the lives of people every day!
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities could be (amongst others):
- Responsibility for projects related to safety, health and sustainability
- Support launching simple innovations
- Working on (ongoing) improvement processes to support more and complex innovation
- External benchmarking for specific product groups
- All-round support to the Supply Chain team
What we ask:
- You are available for 5 or 6 months from September 2020 (at least 32 hours a week)
- You must be enrolled as a (3rd or 4th year) Bachelor or Master student
- You have demonstrable affinity with Supply Chain and FMCG
- You have knowledge of MS Excel, knowledge of Power BI is a big plus
- Fluent in English; both oral and written. For some positions the Dutch language is required as well
What we offer:
- An outstanding Supply Chain internship where you will immediately fully commit with the company
- An unique opportunity to take a look behind the scenes at Unilever
- An internship allowance of € 500,- gross per month.
- A travel allowance if you do not have a OV travel card
- Lots of responsibility, but also good guidance during your internship