Do you get energy to be involved in steering one of the major players in the dynamic Dutch Telco market? Great step-up for a young financial!
You are co-responsible for designing, creating, planning and writing financial management reports. You monitor processes, systems and methods to create timely, efficient and consistent reporting streams.
Enjoy the challenge
- Provide our most important stakeholders with key valuable information for their decision taking
- Provide valuable insights through standardized and non-standardized reports and adhoc insights
- You get the opportunity to grow in a challenging role, being the linking pin between finance and the business
This is what you’ll do:
- You support planning and forecasting processes and play an important role in the alignment between Business Control and FP&A.
- You establish a robust and flexible forecasting model and processes which lead to high quality and reliable consolidated forecasting and budgeting output
- You work with data from various sources: Cube, Data Warehouse, Oracle Fusion Cloud and HFM, in close cooperation with the technical reporting team. You will be involved in the implementation and roll-out of the new Enterprise Performance Management platform.
- You create and write various financial reports. You provide deep dives and data analysis on specialist topics to the results of the company as a whole.
- You do cost control
- You are a sparring partner for our various stakeholders, both national as international to have a clear understanding of the reporting needs for both financial as non-financial data.
- Also, you are the person who translates the data to clear overviews and provide them texts highlighting the key messages and your conclusions and reports are taking into consideration by our strategic goals of our senior management.
Write history, shape the future.
Together with 4 colleagues you make up the Financial Planning & Corporate Cost Control team. Your team is part of the greater FP&A team in the Business Control and FP&A department (Business Unit Finance), which focuses on designing, creating, planning and writing financial management reports. As we see ourself as Business Navigators, we take pride in providing insights and help steering the company to remain healthy and meet our high demands. Utrecht will be your home base.
This is where you will feel at home. Thanks to: a great work environment and a high potential team:
- An office that reflects VodafoneZiggo’s identity: digital!
- Your colleagues will be young, international oriented, skilled and with a good sense of humor.
- Easy access to public transportation + inner city fun; the train station and Utrecht city center are five minutes away
- Great coffee at our coffee bars – our baristas are always happy to serve and good food: enjoy tasty, chef-prepared dishes in our restaurant, Club Connect
VodafoneZiggo connects millions of people and organizations. This is how we create value. For individuals. And for society as a whole. From our technicians and customer support professionals, to all of our office staff; our 8.000+ colleagues are eager to drive that positive change. To do so, we share three values: Open Up, Team Up and Step Up. These represent thinking positively, listening to and learning from each other, with a focus on collaboration, plus a penchant for thinking and acting out of the box. That calls for people who dare to transcend their comfort zone and face challenges with a welcoming smile. Is that you? Let’s meet up!
Do it your way and dare to grow. All roads are open as FP&A Controller at VodafoneZiggo.
- You are motivated by own drive and enthusiasm and work well in a team
- Accuracy and attention for details
- Strong analytical skills, conceptual thinker
- Able to switch between detailed analyses and summarizing conclusion
- Ability to plan and organize work in such a way that targets are achieved
Got what it takes?
- You live in the Netherlands
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably Finance or Business Intelligence related
- 2-5 years’ experience in similar activities
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and data analytic skills
- Knowledge of data models, reporting tools and data structures
- Comprehensive understanding of financial concepts (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow) is a prerequisite
Enjoy the benefits
Based on a 40-hour working week at VodafoneZiggo, you can count on:
- An attractive salary
- 20 days of paid leave
- A monthly Benefit Budget of 14.95% of your gross salary. To use as you see fit! Put money aside for an adventurous (or super leisurely) holiday? Save up for a sabbatical? Take a few extra days off? Or simply spend the extra cash on whatever you fancy? It is up to you!
- Unlimited Learning! Take an online programming course and discover the developer in yourself. Team up with colleagues for Spanish classes. The VodafoneZiggo menu has thousands of educational choices – an all you can learn experience!
- A voucher for a smartphone, and a Vodafone subscription to go with it. And yes, you can use it for personal calls as well.
- Discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products and services
- A worry-free pension plan that also allows you to save extra
- An NS-Business Card tailored to your personal travel habits. Including a 1st class option, that you can even use for personal trips
- Flexibility: work where and when you perform your best
- We value social impact. You can participate in social initiatives during work hours and increase your positive contribution. An example? By joining our Online Masters program, you can teach children how to navigate the digital world safely and responsibly.
- Setbacks in your personal life? We offer excellent (financial) arrangements to minimize the impact of adversity. For example when you are unable to work.
- Substantial discounts on health insurance, sports memberships, day care and (much) more
Apply for the position of FP&A Controller. Questions? Call or app Recruiter Lotte Bijleveld at 06-21360339 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org You’ll have all the answers soon!
- We will let you know in 5 days if we’d like to meet*
- Are we both positive about that first talk? Then we’ll invite you to our online TalentPitch, for a Culture Fit and a Braingame exercise. To speed up the process, we also schedule a second or third meet-up straightaway!
- Are all systems go? Then we’ll make you a job offer
- A pre-employment screening is part of the hiring process
* To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, our first meeting is online. Check this page to learn about our full range of measures and procedures.
This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague.
It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition.
Uren per week: