Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Ring is looking for an organised and self-motivated Social Care Agent to join our Social Media - Customer Service team in Amsterdam. As a Social Care Agent, you will work alongside the Reviews, PR, Communications and the US Social Media team.
As a Social Care Agent working directly with German-speaking customers, you’ll be expected to respond to social media communications as the Ring brand voice on social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter). The right candidate will also thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks.
· Successfully reply to complex, fast-moving and unexpected communications challenges
· Respond publicly to customer reviews, providing technical insights and recommendations
· Trouble-shoot technical issues that may arise with helping Ring customers
· Communicate and collaborate with team members remotely
· Utilise all available resources to solve problems
· Work alongside team members and other teams on PR and Communications related issues on social media
· Provide exceptional technical assistance and customer service for highly escalated challenges with care
· Regularly identify and report on trends and share with the appropriate departments
· Identify and escalate system errors and other technical issues
· Interacting with our followers on social media and engaging them in positive conversation.
· 2+ years of customer service experience
· 2+ years of social media experience
· Native in German, fluent in English
· Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
· Experience with working on cross-functional teams and a demonstrated history of providing solutions to complex problems
· Strong attention to detail
· Master of empathetic written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects/tasks
· Excellent writing, copy editing and proofing skills