To support our global health and safety policy we’re looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join our Scoober Facilities team in Amsterdam. In this role, you’ll act as a change ambassador for health and safety process implementations and procedures Sounds like you? Then read on!
All about the role
As our Health and Safety Advisor you act as Project Manager ensuring that the implementation of health and safety processes and procedures are well developed and managed effectively. Being a strong communicator you know how to manage your stakeholders and when to deliver project objectives.
In this role we’re also counting on:
- Embedding health and safety processes and procedures to develop a high level of safety maturity within the operations.
- Analyzing the safety culture and areas of improvement
- Initiating and guiding change as well as identifying leadership development improvements
- Designing communication and awareness campaigns
Can you deliver...
- Bachelor or Masters degree and at least a 4+ years experience in a similar role
- Ability to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Broad general experience across the full range of health and safety activities, including food safety and hygiene.
- Good understanding of health and safety best practices and management systems in the industry.
- Well-developed research, IT, computer, and presentation skills.
- Passionate about building and molding the desired health and safety culture
Here is our offer
- Competitive salary
- A varied and impactful role with a major international impact
- The opportunity to work in our Amsterdam HQ (we’re close to Central Station)
- Amazing company events
- A pension plan in which we pay 60%
- 26 days of holiday per year
- Office perks: Delicious tea & coffee, fresh fruit and more
- Contribution to your travel costs and budget for ordering lunches
Uren per week: