For Unilever we are searching for an Assistant Content Manager. It is a fulltime position for approximately 2 months to cover the last part of a maternity leave. Are you passionate about Marketing? Are you looking for a challenging mission in which you can develop yourself, your skills and knowledge about Marketing? Come join Unilever Foods category!
- Enable and accelerate the workstream called out by the Recession Squad to recession proof the global foods portfolio.
- To do so, we will create a one stop shop HARVEST BOX that will provide easy access to relevant content, actionable learnings. This harvest box will be an online sharepoint website, easy to navigate, tagged, edited and cohesive
WHAT WILL YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES BE?
- Conduct interviews with future users and key functions to verify expectations of the content repository. This will help verify if above is what is expected, understand where gaps are, where content is missing and how the repository can be kept alive and updated in an easy way going forward.
- Collect presentations, learnings and best practice cases from markets and relevant functions globally
- Review content
- Curate content (organize in structured way)
- Codify content with support of function: extract key lessons learned
- Tag content in a way that will make content easily findable
- Create an online sharepoint website according to above proposal
- Executional: visually appealing, all in one coherent look and feel
- Upload all content
- Test content repository if content is easy to navigate and findable (with a couple of the end user)
- Provide recommendations on how to continuously keep the site up to date and refreshed with best practice (i.e. people can upload own best practice?)
The top-3 of important notes from the manager:
- Capability to collect presentations, learnings and best practice cases
- Capability to codify content and summarize it in a comprehensive way
- Capability to create a visually appealing sharepoint. You need to know how to use Sharepoint, and typical softwares (outlook email, Teams, powerpoint) used in Unilever.
SKILLS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Creativity and passion for exploring new territories and trends, being able to translating this fast into concrete solutions
- Has a natural interest and passion for Food
- Good communication and organization skills, ability to learn quickly, autonomously and with strong initiative and confidence
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Ability to understand a consumer target and position a brand, project, innovation around consumer insights
- Able to bring a project alive using project management skills
- Is strong in conceptual and creative thinking while never losing the business deliverables and timelines out of sight
- Fluent English
- Digital and Social media savvy
EXPERIENCE YOU SHOULD HAVE
- At least 1-year experience in Marketing environment, ideally FMCG Central Marketing or Local Marketing
- Previous experience in Foods or Refreshment is a plus
Are you the spider in the web looking for a challenging position within a major FMCG company, please respond by the "solliciteer" button. The salary is between € 3200,- and € 3800,- depending on your age and experience.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
Je maakt een 'mijn Randstad' account aan om te kunnen reageren op onze vacatures. Dit doe je automatisch wanneer je voor het eerst een sollicitatie afrond bij Randstad, heel eenvoudig dus. Via je 'mijn Randstad' account beheer je gemakkeli