The Global IT Center of Excellence (COE) Manager HR & Communication is a key associate in the Core functions, R&D and Operations department & responsible for leading, enabling & differentiating the business processes for all business units through knowledge & expertise of the E2E HR & Communication processes & its supporting technology. This includes & not limited to Succesfactors/SAP HR/Cornerstone/Workplace/Smart Recruiters, Concur etc) and integration with various SAP & non-SAP platforms. The GIT COE Manager provides overall leadership & direction to the internal & external IT associates in the team.
• As direct counterpart of the Global HR & Communication teams he/she oversees IT solutions complementing JDE’s Business Model;
• Directs business value through E2E understanding of the business function’s priorities & processes;
• Oversees blueprint & solution design of current projects;
• Manages the delivery for the team;
• Directs template custodianship - standardization, harmonization, optimization
• Application owners with focus on continuous improvement & adoption
• Shaping the future technology roadmap in line with the Business & IT strategy
• Connecting communicating & collaborating with the international network of the JDE global teams, technology partners and other departments within Global IT incl. local IT teams in the countries.
GIT COE Manager HR reports directly to the GIT Director Core functions, R&D and Operations department and has direct reports (internal & external 6-8 FTE - party remote).
- Minimum 8 years of proven experience in HR IT
- Extensive knowledge of HCM systems (Succesfactors, SAP HR, Cornerstone) with not least extensive experience of other integrated modules like Payroll, Time and Attendance, Expense Management
- Some experience of working in a business end-user setting such as part of an HR operations or shared services environment
- Up-to-date understanding on new market developments on solutions (e.g. GDPR, New Operating Models, Robotics)
- Proven 3 years of leadership responsibility, managing midsize to large diverse teams across multiple geographies & cultures, including remote management and key influencer towards senior management & stakeholders
- Been part of global multi–million-dollar implementation programs with experience in process lead roles, application selection, blue printing, design, build, testing, deployment and user training.
- Proven to be able to shape IT strategy and architectural roadmap in the HR area, ability to work on transformation, innovation & continuous improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication & presentation skills in english
- Industry experience with a FMCG company