Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We're experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands - including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon - is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we are active in over 150 countries and employ around 34,500 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high-performance products and services our customers expect.In short
You enjoy working in a dynamic, demanding and quickly changing environment with stakeholders all over the world, helping to ensure provision of robust IT systems and Regulatory Affairs processes through supporting excellent systems and project management.
You will work in an international team of experts in Regulatory Affairs & systems management, ensuring that AkzoNobel continues to lead in the field of product safety and compliance. Your understanding of regulatory systems and how these support compliance and product management keeps AkzoNobel in that position.
You take interpretation of regulatory legislation and determine impact on our processes and systems, providing insight on potential consequences and in support of decision making. You provide this analysis along with supporting data to colleagues both in PSRA and elsewhere in our business. You will also support the continuous evolution of our regulatory systems platform to meet both external and internal challenges.What tasks and duties are associated with this role?
Expert support: advice, data analysis, ETL:
• Maintain data & systems, and ensure their integrity and availability by highlighting issues and potential solutions in timely manner
• Provide expert support to the global PSRA + R&D community in their usage of the information systems and collaborate with partners in their data and analytical needs
• Deliver instruction to colleagues for extraction of relevant data (queries), translation operations, and data validation and load (ETL)
• Identify and resolve issues emerging from the changing business environment and raising those issues to the attention of the management of the Department, and through established channels in IM organization
• Leads preparation of procedural guidance, training material and courses for a multi-disciplinary community
• Supports projects (>12M in length) which look to change, introduce or remove information systems and/or processes from our platform
• Participates in complex projects and leads components / leads small projects
• Make work plans (requirements in corporation with stakeholders), focusing on own tasks, providing estimates on timing and resource
• Produces memoranda of project results and presentations
You enjoy working in a dynamic, demanding and quickly changing environment with stakeholders all over the world, ensuring provision of robust systems and processes.
What do you bring?
Furthermore, who are you:
• Process-oriented problem solver
• Understand principles of Application Management
• Have experience in a regulatory affairs or similar environment
• An effective team player, experienced in working in projects
• Have good communication skills
• Technical educational in scientific or engineering discipline, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 2 years appropriate experience in a regulatory or related function, preferably in a consumer market environment
• Experience with regulatory issues particularly related to chemical classification and labelling
• Knowledge of Intelligent Authoring (IA) or similar, and knowledge of programming fundamentals (c.f. Visual Basic) are beneficial
• Experience with integrated solutions, esp. SAP, formulation management systems
• Understanding of market requirements and business processes in other functions such as marketing, HSE&S, operations and supply chain
• Fluent in English (verbally and in writing)
AkzoNobel is consistently rated as one of the top employers in The Netherlands. You will join a company that is committed to achieving real sustainability. At a personal level you will also benefit from:
• a competitive salary with an above average number of annual holidays
• participation in the AkzoNobel pension plan
• opportunities for education that will help you to grow beyond this role
We welcome your online application, reference 4252. Please share your CV and motivation letter with us. Please note that we only consider applications via the system, not by mail.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact Ariane Kräutner, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, mail TalentResourcing.NL@akzonobel.com.
An employment screening will be part of the selection process. Feedback is expected to be given by mid-September. This takes longer than usual due to the holiday season.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Requisition ID: 4252