Are you the linchpin on the SEO strategy for VodafoneZiggo?
This is what you do for our customer
The SEO Lead will be responsible for delivering Organic Search traffic to increase our company’s profitability for our brands.
You will have a central role within the organization. You will work closely with Media, SEA, Marketing and Digital to make sure the ambitious targets are realized both for SEO as MultiChannel. You will be part of COEX Media within team Search.
As a SEO Lead you will coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization, keyword expansion research to generate more organic search traffic to our websites. You will achieve this by developing and implementing a clear and successful SEO strategy for all the brands within VodafoneZiggo, both B2C and B2B. We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams, leading the way forward.
This is how you do it
- Create an overarching SEO strategy for all the brands within VodafoneZiggo, B2C and B2B. Short term and long term. Scalable to subgoals and company goals
- Responsible for the overall and overarching SEO quality
- You make sure all SEO aspects (content, technical, link building, trust, NLP etc.) will be implemented in cooperation with development, marketing and digital to reach the desired goals
- Realize ambitious targets in strong cooperation from within Media, in conjunction with Marketing and Digital teams
- Identify customer needs together with the Media, Marketing and Digital teams and give appropriate advice
- Give structural SEO trainings to Marketing and Digital teams to help the teams to develop strong knowledge in Technical SEO, Content SEO, etc.
- Give insights through data & market analyses and dashboarding to show SEO progress and market opportunities
- Provide data input to Advertising and Social media teams for a more synergetic approach
You will be the point of contact within the team on the SEO strategy and you will coach/train your colleagues on how to improve the SEO strategy. Within the team you outline frameworks and create opportunities. Together with Jerry Jacobs you implement a business case and work closely to take VodafoneZiggo to a higher level.
Who we are
VodafoneZiggo is the result of two strong Dutch companies joining forces. Since January 2017 we have formed a powerful combination in the Netherlands. As a communication provider, we offer our clients the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed-line telephony, and internet. Our products and services inspire people, companies and society to come into contact with each other–whether they are on the road, at home or in the workplace.
With over 8,000 employees, we are an ambitious, dynamic, and socially committed enterprise. Proud of our achievements and of the people we work with, we offer all our staff abundant opportunity for personal development.
You’ve got what it takes
You have Good knowledge and understanding of the synergy between SEO and SEA. You take ownership so you are able to keep an overview and work independent. You are a strong communicator (Dutch and English) with a good ability to explain and deliver SEO insight and recommendations to non SEO experts and to the wider business. For this vacancy of SEO LEAD at VodafoneZiggo, you also have:
- +5 years of experience in SEO, preferably in a Search/Online marketing agency / Ecommerce
- Experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy for B2C and B2B
- Proven success in SEO driving traffic that interacts and/or converts
- Expertise in both technical SEO and content marketing
- Solid understanding of search engines and link structures
- Working knowledge with SEO toolings like Moz, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Google Search console, Datastudio, Searchmetrics/Sistrix/Semrush, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
- Proficiency with Google Analytics or similar web analytics products and advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
Enjoy the benefits
Based on a 40-hour work week at VodafoneZiggo, you can count on:
- A gross salary, with potential for growth and an attractive bonus scheme
- An ambitious employer, who recognizes that when you develop, VodafoneZiggo develops. Which is why we offer education and training opportunities and provide possibilities to take your next career step(s) here, too
- 20 days paid vacation, with an option to buy up to 40 additional days off
- You also receive a monthly Benefit Budget of 14,95% of your gross salary; you can use this to put money aside for vacation plans, save up additional sabbatical leave, buy extra days off, or you can simply take the cash. The choice is yours!
- On top of this, you receive a discretionary mobility budget of €X gross per month
- You get a voucher for a phone, and (of course) a Vodafone subscription to go with it. Which you are also welcome to use for private calls.
- As an ambassador of our organization, you obviously get discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products
- With an eye to your retirement, we offer a pension scheme that also allows you to save for extra retirement income
- We offer an NS-Business Card of your choice, including the option of a 1st class train pass that you can also use privately
- If you want, you can work for us part-time
- Flexibility: work when and where you perform at your best
- A great office environment, directly adjacent to Utrecht Central Station. Our Central Office is a work and meeting space for colleagues as well as customers, complete with an Experience Center and store
- We value social impact. You can take part in several initiatives in this area, during work time. For example the Online Masters program, in which you teach kids how to navigate the digital world responsibly
- We also offer good (financial) arrangements if you find yourself going through a rough patch, such as our disability plan
- And we offer discounts on health insurance, sports memberships, day care and more
You do it
Are you in? Do you want to make impact within the VodafoneZiggo organisation? Now click on the application button and reply.
Any questions? Just call Jolanda van Roon at: 06 29167836or send a message; firstname.lastname@example.org
*A pre-employment screening is part of the hiring process.
This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague.
It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition.
Uren per week: