Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
The Corporate Recruiter is a key member of our EU Talent Acquisition team based in the Foot Locker Europe headquarters in Vianen, Netherlands and supporting our diverse brands (Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Runners Point and Sidestep). In this role, you will serve as a consultative partner to your hiring managers, driving the full life cycle recruitment process while also testing and implementing innovative talent attraction strategies to meet the future talent needs of your business. This hands-on Corporate Recruiter role will manage active candidates as well as continually develop passive talent pools in key functional areas.
Our team culture is collaborative, goal-oriented and open to new ideas. We are passionate about continuous process improvement and finding new ways of working together and with our stakeholders. Our candidates are our customers and we are strong advocates on their behalf. We are also passionate about our employer brand and fostering authentic connections throughout the interview process, enabling informed decisions for both our candidates and our business partners.
This is an ideal role for someone who appreciates having autonomy in their day-to-day work along with a close-knit team atmosphere where we will all jump in and help each other out.
- Manage the full life cycle recruitment process for assigned functional areas
- Partner with internal stakeholders to drive efficient recruitment process and sound hiring decisions
- Define and implement talent attraction and active and passive sourcing strategies targeted by role and/or function, adjusting as needed throughout the recruitment process
- Develop candidate pipelines from a diverse selection of source channels
- Maintain talent assessment standards and drive improvements where needed, including hiring manager feedback and training
- Deliver thoughtful candidate management practices and guide hiring managers on candidate experience best practices
- Collaborate with colleagues across HR to deliver smooth recruitment and onboarding process, contributing to cross-functional projects as needed
- Keep abreast of trends in the employment market as well as with new recruitment tools and technologies
- Leverage ATS and other data to report on recruiting metrics including Time to Fill, Time to Hire, Conversion, Source Channel Performance, etc.
- Maintain ATS data integrity and follow GDPR guidelines as required
- Be a team player and have fun at work!
- Minimum 3-5+ years of recruitment experience; both corporate and agency experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Must be available for the 6 month period of time
- Fluency in English with strong written and verbal communication skills; other EU languages are a plus (particularly German or Dutch)
- Stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence at all levels of an organization
- An innovative and curious approach to solving problems; able to identify root cause and drive process improvement
- Experience using metrics to set goals, diagnose trends and measure recruiting performance
- Able to prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Independent and self-motivated with a high level of personal integrity and sound business judgment
- A team player who contributes to a fun, successful and collaborative work environment
- Experience building and managing recruitment programs or new initiatives is a plus