Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We're experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands - including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon - is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we are active in over 150 countries and employ around 34,500 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high-performance products and services our customers expect.In short
You enjoy working in a dynamic, demanding and quickly changing environment with stakeholders all over the world, ensuring provision of robust IT systems and Regulatory Affairs processes through performing excellent systems and project management.What will you encounter in this position?
You will work in an international team of experts in Regulatory Affairs & systems management, ensuring that AkzoNobel continues to lead in the field of product safety and compliance. Your expert knowledge of regulatory systems and how these are deployed in a global and diverse business ensures both compliance and effective product management.What will you do?
You are responsible for interpretation of regulatory legislation and its impact on our processes and systems, providing insight on potential consequences and in support of decision making. You will also lead the continuous evolution of our regulatory systems platform to meet both external and internal challenges. You drive problem analysis, working with peers and with third parties to identify root-causes and solutions.What tasks and duties are associated with this role?
• Ensure the robustness of global regulatory systems, and keep in line with the latest chemical legislation regarding labels and SDS, in order to support AkzoNobel globally
• Safeguard fit between systems and business processes, consulting with relevant stakeholders in other functions
• Proactively inform stakeholders about upcoming changes (system and regulatory related)
• Work proactively with other functions in system support and development, including third-parties and software vendors
• Train of new users of the relevant systems. Authors manuals to support the training in order to maintain a consistent approach
• Lead software upgrade processes on behalf of PSRA
• Create consensus-based decision making: They are resourceful at assembling the information and people to make decisions
• Lead continuous improvement exercises
You enjoy working in a dynamic, demanding and quickly changing environment with stakeholders all over the world, ensuring provision of robust systems and processes.
Furthermore, who are you:
• Process-oriented problem solver
• Understand principles of Application Management
• Have experience in a regulatory affairs environment
• An effective project manager, experienced in cross-functional delivery
• Have great stakeholder management and communication skills
• Graduate in scientific or engineering discipline, or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 years appropriate experience in a regulatory function, preferably in a consumer market environment
• Expert knowledge of regulatory issues particularly related to chemical classification and labelling
• Expert knowledge in use of Intelligent Authoring (IA) or similar, and knowledge of programming fundamentals (c.f. Visual Basic)
• Experience with integrated solutions, esp. SAP, formulation management systems
• Good understanding of market requirements and business processes in other functions such as marketing, HSE&S, operations and supply chain
• Fluent in English (verbally and in writing)
We welcome your online application, reference 3965. Please share your CV and motivation letter with us. Please note that we only consider applications via the system, not by mail.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact Ariane Kräutner, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, mail TalentResourcing.NL@akzonobel.com.
Feedback is expected to be given by mid-September. Feedback takes longer this time due to the holiday season. An employment screening will be part of the selection process.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Requisition ID: 3965