Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
This role is within the Dutch organization and you would be working with partners within the AWS Partner Network (APN).
Partner Solutions Architects work hand in hand with AWS partners to help them build long-term, profitable businesses around the AWS platform. They are at the crossroads of business and technology and engage with partners in helping them build up their AWS practice by working on a long-term vision and joint value proposition as well as tactical opportunity support for customer engagements. Partner Solutions Architects also take a leading role in creating and presenting technical content and best practices to the wider AWS customer and partner communities.
Solutions Architects own the overall technical relationship between partners and AWS and make recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency for the solutions they provide to customers. They work to understand what value proposition the partner wants to develop and own the technical strategy and enablement plan to get them to where they can effectively market, sell, deliver and operate such solutions for our joint customers. To do this they collaborate with other teams such as partner development, account management, customer solution architects, professional services, training and certification, support and product teams.
In this role you will get to practice your creativity, linking technology to tangible solutions and educating AWS partners about the art of the possible. You will help bring up their knowledge on the latest best-practices and approaches to deliver real value to our customers in domains such as Machine Learning, Serverless and Container driven architectures, Analytics and Big Data, DevOps, Migrations or Security.
The Solutions Architecture team is a diverse group of technologists from a variety of backgrounds. Practical knowledge of the AWS platform is desired but not required, provided you have a sound technical foundation and a desire to learn.
You will have the support to grow your expertise in industry and technology areas of depth. Every day you will be learning something new from your partners, customers, your peers and your own experiments.
At Amazon you will be encouraged and rewarded for doing what is right for the long-term success of our customers. We value your passion to discover, invent and build on behalf of them.
Amazon has always been, and always will be, committed to diversity and inclusion. We seek builders from all backgrounds to join our teams, and we encourage our employees to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work.
Roles and Responsibilities
· As a Solutions Architect, you will work directly with partners to accelerate their AWS practice development and recommend best-practice architectures for our joint customers in line with their long-term business outcomes.
· You will own the technical relationship with the partner and operate as their trusted advisor. You will own the technical plan with your assigned partners to grow their AWS capabilities in specific horizontal or vertical areas.
· Share the voice of the partner to influence the roadmap of new features and services for the AWS platform.
· Create and capture best practices, technical content and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts).
· Evangelize and educate about AWS technology (e.g. workshops, user groups, meetups, public speaking, online videos or conferences).
· Contribute to the growth of the Solutions Architecture organization by hiring, coaching and mentoring others.
· Develop areas of depth in technical domains relevant to your interests and your partner’s outcomes.
· Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience
· Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
· Experience of Software, Systems or Data Design
· Passion for technology and for learning
The following qualifications are desired but not required:
· Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating large scale and impactful IT projects - either on premises or in the cloud
· Working knowledge of cloud native architectures
· In depth working knowledge in a technology domain such as distributed internet-scale web or mobile applications, DevOps, Serverless, Big Data, analytics, Machine Learning, enterprise workloads (SAP, VMware, Windows etc.), high-performance databases (SQL and/or NoSQL), complex networking implementations, highly secured workloads etc.
· Knowledge of modern data processing techniques and systems
· Understanding of the Partner IT ecosystem (SIs, ISVs, Customer trends)
· Experience working with partners
· Experience collaborating effectively with internal or external stakeholder groups at multiple levels
· AWS certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional)
· Continued or advanced learning (Master, MBA, PhD or equivalent)
· Fluency in Dutch is desired