The role of Workforce Administration Representative is empowered to support and perform transactional activities required to enable HR business processes and drive a best in class Employee Experience. You also may act as a resource for less experienced staff, this can be on international level depending on which country the employee is based.
As a Workforce Administration Representative you will have the freedom to organize your day with the exception of mandatory meeting or trainings. You will act as the first contact for workforce administration inquiries (through phone, chat, or eRequest) across various disciplines. Your workload will all depend on the number and complexity of incoming requests which is difficult to predict. Most days multi-tasking is required, however, there are periods with repetitive work as well.
A current Workforce Administration Representative was pleased when we ask her for her overall experience on the work floor,
"My colleagues are extremely nice people who support each other and also know how to have fun. We have small celebrations, events, and special lunches during working hours as well"
What are your responsibilities as a Workforce Administration Representative?
- Acts as primary point-of-contact for workforce administration inquiries (via phone, chat, and eRequest), identifying and delivering solutions to employees and People Leaders
- Delegates and escalates queries as appropriate, but remains responsible through completion
- Tracks progress, and provides continuous feedback to requestors on status of their queries
- Engage in improving Service Now Knowledge Base and Case Management content for their assigned discipline, based on experience
- Supports oversight of service operations by responding to service demands as they arise (e.g., volume of calls, staff absence, chat and eRequest queries, etc.)
- Engages in and drives overall continuous improvement processes (e.g., to reduce inquiry volume)
- Knowledge of Dutch HR practices / conditions would be an added advantage.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long term full time job.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement.
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- You have a minimum of MBO level 4 degree.
- You have experience with managing complex labor related legislations, collaborating with the HR function in common areas.
- You are fluent in English & German (C1/C2 level). If you have an additional language, Spanish/French/German or Portuguese this would be an advantage but not a must.
- You demonstrable communication and inter-personal skills for working in an international and multi-cultural environment.
- You have a strategic and analytical mindset combined with strong communication and persuasion skills.
- You are both a team player and an independent worker.
Dow Benelux in Terneuzen has a lot of employees, which means the HR department is of great importance. The Human Resources team delivers centralized services in the area of recruitment, international transfer processes, compensation & benefits, talent management, payroll and Workforce Administration Representative to Dow in EMEAI.
You may apply for this job by clicking the button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
Je solliciteert via Tempo-Team, leuk! Om je sollicitatie af te ronden, maak je de eerste keer eenvoudig een account aan. Via je 'mijn Tempo-Team' account log je gemakkelijk in en solliciteer je de volgende keer nog eenvoudiger. Daarnaast vind je i