Our client is a leading global developer, manufacturer and marketer of innovative medical technology and consumables used for the diagnosis and treatment of pelvic health in the Urology, Gynecology, and Colorectal fields as well as gastrointestinal procedures.
- Apply technical expertise in the administration of systems infrastructure and network maintenance.
- Manage security systems and processes.
- Develop and document support processes for system infrastructure
- Support and administer IT General Controls for system infrastructure
- Design support processes and provide administration for infrastructure environments including; networking, firewalls, storage, virtualization, servers, databases, collaboration systems, service level management, system and performance monitoring, tuning and optimization, and implementation of changes.
- Lead system integration projects resulting from Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Administer device and application configurations per system infrastructure requirements
- Manage system infrastructure releases to production environments per release processes
- Lead disaster recovery testing as it pertains to assigned network and system infrastructure systems
- Insure accurate documentation is created and maintained surrounding assigned infrastructure systems
- Guides the successful completion of specific system infrastructure projects
- Configure, troubleshoot, administer, and monitor client hardware, operating systems, mobile devices, printers, and other endpoint systems
- Manage the deployment of service packs, updates, and applications
- Manage the configuration of the client environment through the use of group policies, login scripts, etc.
- Collaboration involves internal company contacts, inter-organizational contacts, and external suppliers
- Other tasks as assigned
- After hours and weekend work may be required
- Position participates in 24x7x365 on-call rotation
- Travel is required. (<10%)
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
Salary is based on experience and seniority
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a systems administration role with increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience working in a highly regulated and controlled environment required
- Experience providing solutions to a wide variety of difficult problems
- Complete understanding of network, storage, virtualization, server and database administration skills
- Strong knowledge of network technologies (LAN, WAN, VPN, Firewalls)
- Strong knowledge of telecommunication systems (VoIP, SIP, T1, T3, Voice Gateways)
- Strong knowledge of storage technologies (SAN, NAS, Tape, Backup Software).
- Strong knowledge of virtualization technologies (Server Virtualization, Thin Client)
- Strong knowledge of server technologies (Rack, Blade, Operating System, Systems Management Tools)
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory implementations / administration
- Strong knowledge of messaging and collaboration implementations/administration
- Strong knowledge of endpoint systems including desktop/laptops, mobile devices, printers, client operating systems, client applications, etc.
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft productivity tools (Word / Excel / Visio)
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced work environment
- Preferred Technology Skills (one or more of the following): Dell Networking, Digium Phone Systems, Microsoft Windows Client and Server Operating Systems, Dell Storage, iSCSI, Dell Servers, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft SharePoint
- Primary written and oral communication will be in English
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
+31 (0)6 212 753 53