We’re looking for an expert operations manager to lead and grow a talented team in our Amsterdam HQ. You’ll have the overall responsibility for the operational management and performance of the Restaurant Delivery Service operations. Ready to step in?
Our Global Live Operations teams make sure everything runs smoothly for our food delivery couriers from pick-up to delivery – offering real-time incident support. As we expand across Europe, we need someone to form the Global Live Operations centre.
All about the role:
As our Global Manager Live Operations, you set up, manage and grow a team of live operations agents. Being an expert strategist with a clear vision, you’re able to build a department and expand to new territories.
In addition to being a hands-on change manager, you’re a business expert who can manage KPIs and use data to drive us forward. You’re able to find your way in very complex and large markets and by working closely with our Director of Logistics Operations (Scoober), you’ll ensure we meet our operational courier needs on every level.
In this role, we’re counting on you to:
- Set up and manage a Central Live Operations department in Amsterdam
- Function as the right-hand of the Scoober Director and provide critical input for the Scoober strategy
- Grow the department
- Optimize country-overarching processes, procedures and policies
- Act as a strategic business partner and challenge stakeholders at the Director and Board level
- Being able to think up to 3 years ahead on an international level
Can you deliver...
As our next Global Manager Live Operations, we're hoping you can tick these boxes:
- 7+ years’ working experience, including 3+ years as a manager in a Customer Service environment in an international setting
- Fluent English language skills (written & spoken)
- Experience with change management, process and project management
- A background in Logistics is a big plus
- Affinity and/or experience with automation and digitalisation
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing company with a focus on ownership and initiative
Here is our offer:
- Competitive salary
- A varied and impactful role with a major international impact
- The opportunity to work in our Amsterdam HQ (we’re close to Central Station)
- Amazing company events
- A pension plan in which we pay 60%
- 26 days of holiday per year
- Office perks: Delicious tea & coffee, fresh fruit and more
- Contribution to your travel costs and budget for ordering lunches
Uren per week: