Wat je gaat doen:
In this role, you will need to be flexible and adaptable in your approach as well as be able to quickly gain an understanding of the delivery being requested, ask the right questions to identify any missing requirements and work closely within the team to deliver quality outputs.
Wat we vragen:
- Implementing new processes and systems and manage subproject's;
- Give direction to a small group of SME's;
- Developen desing dashboards, spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps for operational and reporting purpose;
- Collect feedback and requirements from internal and external stakeholders and create scoring criteria;
- Analyze the current performance and survey creation and implementation;
- Manage a detailed project schedule and keep stakeholders informed the entire way;
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations;
- Manage project risks, monitor progress and adjust where needed;
- Project documentation and handover to the business owner;
- Collaborating with the various departments and functions along the way;
- Define root causes and deliver optimal/possible solution(s);
- Project documentation and handover to the business owner.
As the new Project Busines Analyst you will need the following qualifications:
Wat we bieden:
- Available per the 1st of September;
- Minimum of 7 years project management / Business Analyst experience;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Excellent language skills in English;
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word;
- Positive and strong personality with the ability to stay independent;
- Pragmatic team player, who inspires and motivates people to deliver;
- Attention to detail.
A fulltime (32 - 40 hours a week) project from the 1st of september for at least 6 months. Both a temporary contract at DPA or ZZP is possible! Je werkomgeving:
This family owned company has a very strong position on the European food market. Interesting growth market!
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist