No detail escapes your accurate eye and you have experience with inventory management. You like to think in solutions instead of problems and you enjoy having responsibility. Is reading this description like looking in a mirror? Then you are the perfect fit for for the job of inventory specialist. Continue reading to find out about the specifics of the job and the benefits, or apply right away!Employment agency Manpower
is looking for a full-time inventory specialist
In this job you will contribute to managing the inventory accuracy while complying with the company environmental, health and safety standards and rules. Your tasks will involve:
What’s in it for you?
- Maintaining inventory accuracy and integrity through the identification of problems and the implementation of appropriate corrective action plans
- Working closely with various departments and management regarding inventory issues and the appropriate solution
- Performing other duties as assigned
- A gross salary of €12.14 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses with a maximum of €6.- per working day
- Pension accruement through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- A fulltime job of 40 hours per week, with a guarantee of 32 hours per week
- Shift work allowance of 8,75% over every working hour
- A job for a longer period of time
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
Furthermore you are able to work to strict deadlines and work overtime to meet business requirements. Living in or near Venray, Helmond or Venlo is a bonus, but not mandatory!
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with inventory management experience is required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsft Office, SAP and Filemaker
- Availability to work 40 hours a week
Do you meet all requirements? Apply today!The application process
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Manpower contacts you for a phone or live interview
- Possibly, an interview will be scheduled at our client
Over de werkgever
About the company
Syncreon is a logistics company that specializes in consumer electronics. They mostly serve the technology and automotive market and offer a wide variety of logistic solutions to their customers. The atmosphere at Syncreon is very informal and English is the main spoken language. Flexibility in working hours and working tasks are very important to the organization.
The working hours for this position are divided into two shifts. You can expect to work either between 6.00 and 15.00 hrs or between 15.00 and 0.00 hrs. You have a fixed schedule, so you always know when you have to work.
This is Manpower
There are benefits to working through employment agency Manpower! First of all, we will contact you shortly after you apply for one of our vacancies. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. You will also get free access to Studytube, our online training platform. Here you can develop new skills or brush up on your old ones to keep yourself in tip-top shape for tomorrow’s job market! After working via Manpower for 26 weeks, you will also start accruing pension.
Wat wij bieden
12,14 bruto per uur
Uren per week:
32 - 40
€ 12,- tot € 13,-
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Douwe Schreuder via email@example.com of bel 0882828128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behou