Are you looking for a job that fits perfectly into your busy life? If so, we have the perfect position for you! As an industrial cleaner, you will take your cleaning skills to a whole new level. Of course, you always put safety first and follow hygiene and safety regulations to the letter. Your work will be rewarded with a gross salary of €11.59 per hour and extra surcharges between 30% and 50% for working the night shift. Would you like to know more about this vacancy? Keep reading!Employment agency Manpower is looking for industrial cleaners for Kleentec in Warmenhuizen.What will you be doing?
As an industrial cleaner you will be working in a production environment that processes foodstuffs. This means you will have to work precisely and hygienically. You will be using chemicals during your work, which requires you to be careful. Your work will consist of the following activities:
What’s in it for you?
- Collecting the necessary materials and tools
- Cleaning vegetable processing machines using power washing equipment, foam and rinsing equipment
- Cleaning production lines and departments
- Following hygiene, HACCP and safety regulations
- Gross salary of €11.59 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Irregularity surcharge of 30% - 50% on top of your salary
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Part-time job of 28 hours a week
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- A job for a longer period of time
Living in or near Warmenhuizen, Heerhugowaard, Bergen aan Zee or Schagen is a bonus, but not mandatory! How to apply
- Minimum of one year of cleaning experience, for instance as a cleaner (industrial or otherwise), facilities management or similar
- Availability of at least 28 hours per week
- Willing to work between 1am and 5am
- Your own mode of transport to get to work, for instance a car, moped or bike
- Physically capable of working in a 4°C environment and performing physically demanding work such as standing and lifting
- Willing to wear a hair and/or beard net during working and to take off all jewellery
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill in the questionnaire that appears directly after logging in and adding a short cover letter
- Manpower contacts you for a phone or live interview
- Possibly, an interview will be scheduled at our client
Over de werkgever
About the company
You will be working at Kleentec, a company that cleans production environments. They use efficient equipment to ensure that production lines meet all necessary hygiene standards. You will be working in Warmenhuizen.
In this part-time position you will be working from 1am until 5am. You will be scheduled to work Monday through Friday.
This is Manpower
There are benefits to working through employment agency Manpower! First of all, we will contact you shortly after you apply for one of our vacancies. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. You will also get free access to Studytube, our online training platform. Here you can develop new skills or brush up on your old ones to keep yourself in tip-top shape for tomorrow’s job market! After working via Manpower for six months, you will also start accruing pension.
Wat wij bieden
11,59 bruto per uur
Uren per week:
For more information, please contact Robin van Loon via firstname.lastname@example.org or call (088) 282-8128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behouden van zinvol werk. Wat dit betekent, is voor iedereen anders. Manpower biedt tijdelijke, flexibele en vaste banen. Onder meer binnen de financiële en zakelijke dienstverlening, overheid, klant contact centra, logistiek en productie. Het is onze passie om mensen verder te helpen. Dat doen we met een enorme gedrevenheid. We helpen je om succesvol te zijn bij een sollicitatie en dagen je uit om je te (blijven) ontwikkelen. Eerlijkheid vinden we belangrijk; we zijn transparant, staan open voor feedback en we doen wat we beloven.tijdelijk
Robin van Loon
| E-mail email@example.com