Want to help our driver logistics pick up speed? Enjoy managing projects and working with a wide range of people? Then join us as a Global Program Manager Live Operations!
All about the role
A driver with a flat tire? A damaged order? Large event in the city with roadblocks? Crazy weather conditions? Nothing is too challenging for our dispatch teams. Our dispatchers (logistical planners) support our drivers remotely, making sure they get to pick up and deliver their orders as quickly and efficiently as possible, making customers happy.
At the moment have dispatch teams in 7 different countries supporting 80+ cities but growing quickly. Recently we have migrated the dispatch teams closer to the logistics operations. To be able to handle the growth and integration we have an enthusiastic Product team working hard to support us with smart automation and system optimizations. We are looking for a program manager who will pick up the lead in the further development of dispatching operations, standardize the way of working globally and the smooth integration of new cities.
Part of the job:
- Assisting the local dispatch teams globally to implement the envisioned roadmap
- Structure of the department, the introduction of a uniform way of working across all countries; the set-up/integration of dispatch teams in new countries
- Responsible for the creation and realization of the project roadmap for Dispatching
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with other departments of Takeaway.com, such as Product, Sales, Scoober Ops, IT, Finance, etc.
- Support the management team in the performance management and budgeting of the local dispatch teams
- Act as subject matter expert for Senior Management and Executive Board
- Identify possibilities to further improve operational results by monitoring market developments
Can you deliver..
Ready to take on this varied role at the heart of our business? Then we’re looking for:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in change management, project management, digital implementations and/or process improvement
- Confident interacting with Senior Leadership and Executive level and working across a global organization with the ability to build effective working relationships and partnerships with stakeholders on all levels
- Competences: strong stakeholder management and communication skills, motivational leadership, autonomous, result-driven
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-stakes environment
- Excellent in English
- Willing to travel
Here is our offer
- Competitive salary
- A varied and impactful role in a talented, international sales team
- The opportunity to work in our stunning Amsterdam HQ (we’re just by Central Station!)
- Amazing company events, including our annual snow event
- A pension plan in which we pay 60%
- 26 days of holiday per year
- Office perks: Delicious tea & coffee, fresh fruit, PS4…and more
- Contribution to your travel costs and budget for ordering lunches
Ready to grab this exciting opportunity? Click Apply Now and send us your CV!
Uren per week: