The Procurement team is responsible for selecting and buying all goods and services for Assembly, Supercharger, Delivery, Service, Energy, Marketing and Retail Development within EMEA. To support this team we are looking for a Supply Analyst/Buyer Service for our electric vehicle delivery, maintenance & repair programs. You will work with the selected and contracted EMEA vendors for implementing and life-cycle manage the agreed services for each (EMEA) location.
You will have to manage the agreements & SLA’s, follow-up on placed orders, arranging sourcing, logistics and deliveries. The Tesla Procure-to-Pay process is key in your role. Seeking cost reduction opportunities, overall day to day supplier management and manage regional rollouts are tasks which you are used to do already in your present job. You are responsible for making sure that all Purchasing processes run smoothly, you are the go-to person for questions from the organization, you create reports and analyze data. You are super organized and can work in a hectic environment. Even in stress situations you keep yourself cool.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for procuring industrial goods and services to support the sales, delivery, maintenance & repairs of all Tesla vehicles in the region :
- Material handling, including vehicle and other related leases
- Tooling projects, manufacturing & cleaning equipment, special- and hand tooling
- Industrial gasses and related chemical products
- (New) Service locations start-up projects with equipment and vendor selections
- Other assigned commodities within the EMEA regional demands
- Manage programs of Tesla approved equipment, tooling and external partnerships
- Manage the Procure-to-Pay processes for your commodities, including vendor performance measurements and payments of invoices
- Manage the Service Program Catalogues, such as: vendors, pricing & country of origin.
- Executing sourcing best-practices and driving their adoption by partnering with internal Tesla stakeholders on a global level
- Analyze historical spend as well as forecast spend and cost reduction opportunities
- Delivering new development cost reductions by leading strategic sourcing in EMEA
- Monitoring contract compliance, customer satisfaction and solving operational issues with your vendors
- Issuing RFx for sourcing the assigned commodity, find the best vendors / partners for Tesla
- Reviewing, analyzing and clarifying quote packages from vendors
- Prepare and present best procurement options for assigned procurement projects
- Negotiate, evaluate and issue purchase orders
- You live and breath (Service) Procurement! You have a drive to make sure that all Delivery & Service Programs are fully under control for our EMEA entities. You have a vision and you are not afraid to execute on that!
- Minimum is Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in experience along with evidence of exceptional ability
- Open-minded self-starter with the ability to adapt, improvise and problem solve
- Min 2 years Purchasing/Vendor Management experience
- Min 2 years of experience in automotive or related services on European level
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills, advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent organizational, administrative, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing environment with high demand to flexibility
- Demonstrated ability to identify business process issues and drive process improvement
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and communication skills
- An excellent verbal and written ability in English and one other EU language (preferably German)
- APICS / NEVI certification is a plus but not a necessity.
Uren per week: