Do you have a passion for our brand and do you want to bring our company style to live? Then join the in-house Design agency at Takeaway.com - the leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe!
Our story (the bitesize version)
Every week, millions of food-lovers order with us. From pizza in Poland to nachos in the Netherlands, we deliver delicious dishes across 11 countries.
While we’re one company with one platform, we communicate with customers in many languages. Whether it’s a flyer in French or an email in Hebrew, everything we write needs that Takeaway.com flavour.
All about the role
As intern Design for Takeaway.com, you will be part of a fast-growing team in the heart of Amsterdam. You will support the creative team with planning and executing photoshoots.
Being an intern at Takeaway.com means more than getting involved in the day-to-day running of the company. As an intern, you'll get exposure to real projects and challenges in a vibrant environment and gather valuable work experience.
We are looking for a motivated Intern in the field of Photography for a period of 6 months. As a part of the team, you will assist in projects and collaborate with our international team.
- Provide assistance in photoshoot tasks such as planning, lighting, preparing, etc;
- Help in developing concepts and mood boards;
- Taking care of some internal photography projects.
Can you deliver
- Studying for a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken); Dutch, German, Polish or French are a bonus;
- Knowledge of or interested in learning Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom
- Knowledge of DSRL cameras, manual functions and flash studio lights;
- Flexibility and organisational skills;
- Creative with the ability to think out of the box;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well within a team and also on their own;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Service and customer-oriented (internal & external);
- Full-time availability for a period of 6 months.
Here is our offer
Like fish and chips or burger and fries, your skills and these benefits belong together:
- A challenging position within globally operating, a fast-growing, venturous company with a strong market position in growing markets;
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic and international company;
- Great office in the heart of Amsterdam, centrally located next to Amsterdam Central Station on “Silicon Island”;
- Able to contribute directly to the transition process and future of the company;
- Room for initiative and short decision-making processes;
- Wide scope and involvement;
- A competitive compensation;
- Friday after-work get-togethers with the whole office;
- Fresh fruit, lots of snacks, and great coffee.
Uren per week: