Sr. Naval Architect Offshore Vessels. Concept & Basic Design Engineering Floating Production Units. Leading and Coaching a small team. Excellent growth opportunities. Offshore fleet owner-operator and EPCI contractor. € 60k - € 75K gross per year.
As the Sr. Naval Architect you are responsible for a range of projects and activities. From performing feasibility studies for full conversion or life-time-extension of floating production units to leading basic engineering teams.
- Lead Concept and Basic Design development of floating production units
- Perform, check and/or coordinate structural, hydrostatic and hydrodynamic analysis.
- Prepare hour estimates, planning and create scope of works.
- Assist in selecting subcontractors, and check and coordinate the design engineering output of engineering subcontractors.
- Interface with other engineering disciplines, procurement, clients, etc.
Over de werkgever
- Sr. Naval Architect with leadership potential
- Concept & Basic Design Engineering of floating production units.
- +6 yrs of exp. in concept and basic design of complex offshore vessels.
- Knowledge and applicable skills on Hydrodynamics and Structural Analysis
- Leading internal and external teams
- € 60K to € 75K gross per year plus benefits | 25 holidays per year | fully supported relocation.
- Offshore fleet owner-operator and EPCI contractor.
BSc. or MSc. in Naval Architecture.+6 yrs of exp. In concept and basic design of complex offshore vessels.Must have good knowledge on ship hydrodynamics and structural engineering (incl. FEM)Leadership potential for small size teamsOpen communicator with overview and planning skills.Good command of English.EU nationals only
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist