Interesting position for professionals with a background in the life sciences and a strong drive to be involved in guiding people while maintaining quality in the lab in accordance with the given SOPs.
As a manager in the analytical lab you are responsible for managing and supervising a team of 10+ employees and ensuring regulatory guidelines, GMP compliance and SOP's are met. At the same time ensuring that the analytical lab is running efficient and effective.
- Coordinate a team of 10+ FTE in establishing as well as maintaining top quality results in the analytical lab. This is done in accordance with SOP's, regulatory guidelines and cGXP compliance.
- The team will be split in two teams; the first half works in shifts the latter works normal hours, you as a manager will also work in normal hours.
- Identify and train qualified personnel to implement high quality processes. Manage an effective and efficient organization through the team's budget and resources.
- Organize performance reviews for your team and make sure they attend the needed training.
- Responsible for the day to day laboratory activities in accordance with GMP guidelines.
- Maintain a cross-functional line of communication with other departments (QA, maintenance, warehouse)
- Bachelors / Masters degree in pharmacy, analytical chemistry or pharmaceutical chemistry
- relevant working experience
- Excellent communication skills, and a team player attitude
- Good project management skills
- Experience in a GMP environment
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Employment: temporary contract with Oxford
- Salary indication: from €3500
- Working hours: 40 hours per week (part-time can be discussed)
- Location: Amsterdam region
Vacancy Number: 15447
Wat wij bieden
€ 3.500,- tot € 5.000,-