Want to help our product owners improve restaurant-facing applications and websites? Ready to perfect our product vision? Then you could be our missing ingredient.
From falafel with friends to romantic ramen for two, we’re making mealtimes special for foodies in 11 countries – with millions of orders each week. Whether they know us as Takeaway.com, Thuisbezorgd.nl (or any of our international brands), our consumers use the same great platform.
The thing that really drives us? Tech and Product. While our partner restaurants are cooking up the great food, we’re working to ensure that ordering it is as quick, easy, and enjoyable as possible.
All about the role
In simple terms: The domain owner for our restaurant products connects the dots for the bigger projects at Takeaway.com.
- You will be responsible to ensure that all departments are connected. There are no surprises regarding the goals, the outcomes, and deliverables during a project. Everyone involved is aligned and understands their role and what you expect from them!
- You remove the pressure for the product owner and you are focussed on the cross-vertical and (inter)-departmental communication and alignment.
- You’re the one that sees the bigger picture with a focus on your specific domain and manage this throughout the company. This enables the product owner to focus and continue with delivering value for their own product, prioritize their product backlog, and be available for the team.
- Using your organizational skills, you’re able to get the different teams and departments together spanning multiple offices across multiple countries.
- You ensure nothing blocks the Product Owners from having everything they need, to start with creating the right Stories in the product backlog with the right prioritization.
- You will be reporting to our Product Lead in Amsterdam, you’ll also present them with your key insights and discuss the future of your domain responsibilities.
We’re also counting on you to:
- Produce clear goals, outcomes and departmental deliverables for the bigger projects.
- You understand the KPIs and the objectives of most, if not all, of our restaurant products
- Support the product owners, in being that connecting factor within Takeaway.com
- Pro-actively communication with stakeholders, keeping everyone up-to-date
- Be comfortable working within an Agile environment
- You have a strong product vision for your domain(s) that aligns with our overall product strategy
Can you deliver:
Think you’re the right fit for this role? That’s great. Even better if you can tick the boxes below:
- 5+ years of Project / Product management experience
- Experience working with UX & UI and good understanding of conversion optimization
- A natural collaborator with good interpersonal skills and an ability to connect people toward a common goal
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Data-driven approach and familiarity with concrete KPIs and outcomes
- Experience working within a fast-paced, ever-changing E-commerce environment
Here is our offer:
- Want to get a flavour of the great perks you’ll enjoy at Takeaway.com? Here you go…
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to grow our restaurant products
- Great company-wide events like our summer party and snow event
- Contribution towards travel costs and ordering lunches
- Competitive salary and contribution to pension plan
- A dynamic, sociable workplace in Amsterdam
- Are you the Restaurant product ace we’re looking for? Click the button below to send us your motivational letter and CV.
Uren per week: