Are you looking for a job at an international company, preferably one that will earn you extra shift fees on top of your salary? As a warehouse worker, you will be overseeing the logistics process at a large clothing distributor. Your work will be rewarded with a gross salary of €10.32 per hour (excluding shift fees), reimbursement of travel expenses and the opportunity to gain a permanent contract. Would you like to know more about this job? Then keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for warehouse workers for a clothing distributor in Lelystad! What will you be doing?
You are going to work on different departments within the warehouse. Because of this you’ll enjoy a nice variety of tasks. These tasks include the following:
What’s in it for you?
- Re-labelling clothing
- Packing boxes
- Stacking piles of pallets
- Gross salary of €10.32 per hour excluding fees
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre with a maximum of €11.50 per working day
- Shift allowance up 20% on top of your salary
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
Living in or near Lelystad, Almere, Dronten or Emmeloord is a bonus, but not mandatory.How to apply
- Good command of the English language, because of the international working environment
- Your own mode of transport, such as car, bike or scooter
- Availability of at least 24 hours per week
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Ability to apply for a certificate of conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG)
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill in the questionnaire that appears directly after logging in and adding a short cover letter
- Manpower contacts you for a phone or live interview
- Possibly, an interview will be scheduled at our client
Over de werkgever
About the company
You will be working at a distributor of clothing brands such as Zara, Pull&Bear and Bershka. Twice a week, shops receive new stock of clothes. Not only will you get to see the newest pieces in the collections, you will also have a job full of variety. You will be working alongside order pickers and logistics workers, who all work together in the warehouse. The atmosphere is described as pleasant and informal. Unfortunately, we cannot tell you more about the organization. As soon as you apply we can tell you all about it! In fact, you can start as soon as possible!
In this full-time warehouse position, you will be working in shifts. You will receive a shit fee of 20% on top of your salary for working after 21.00 hrs. The working hours are as follows:
This is Manpower
- 7.00 hrs – 15.30 hrs
- 15.00 hrs – 23.30 hrs
There are benefits to working through employment agency Manpower! First of all, we will contact you shortly after you apply for one of our vacancies. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. You will also get free access to Studytube, our online training platform. Here you can develop new skills or brush up on your old ones to keep yourself in tip-top shape for tomorrow’s job market! After working via Manpower for six months, you will also start accruing pension.
Wat wij bieden
10,32 bruto per uur
Uren per week:
For more information, please contact Robin van Loon via firstname.lastname@example.org or call (088) 282-8128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behouden van zinvol werk. Wat dit betekent, is voor iedereen anders. Manpower biedt tijdelijke, flexibele en vaste banen. Onder meer binnen de financiële en zakelijke dienstverlening, overheid, klant contact centra, logistiek en productie. Het is onze passie om mensen verder te helpen. Dat doen we met een enorme gedrevenheid. We helpen je om succesvol te zijn bij een sollicitatie en dagen je uit om je te (blijven) ontwikkelen. Eerlijkheid vinden we belangrijk; we zijn transparant, staan open voor feedback en we doen wat we beloven.tijdelijk