In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Talent Acquisition Manager Benelux
As Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager you will be in responsible for all of the resourcing needs in the Benelux region. You will be executing the local TA strategy with a team of 6 specialists in the field of Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding, Contingent Workforce Management.
Among others, you will closely liaise with the HR Director Benelux, Head of TA Europe and management teams across in the region.
About the role
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Define the country TA strategy and framework in line with Thales Group resourcing strategy to support both the countries’ and business strategy
- Ensure the effective delivery of the strategic workforce plan and proactively challenge the business to ensure the right resourcing decisions are made
- Provide market data analysis to support annual long and medium term strategic business planning processes and inform resourcing decisions
- Lead and manage the TA team, clearly setting performance expectations
- Drive continuous improvement in key performance indicators (quality, speed and cost of hiring)
- Partner with the other hubs of the European TA CoE as required and share best practices and innovative solutions which could benefit to all.
- Champion compliance with Thales Group policies and procedures throughout the resourcing lifecycle, including ensuring comprehensive and accurate information is maintained in key systems (e.g. Workday) to consistent standards across the team
- Lead local implementation of Thales Group process improvement programmes as required
- Work with the Thales Group and local Communications teams to ensure a employee value proposition and employer brand is developed and implemented
- Experience as a manager, coach, and mentor of a TA team
- Previous experience within a complex (international) corporate environment
- Background in or passion for engineering and technology hiring
- Flexibility and drive to achieve desired outcomes in an environment of constant change, competing priorities and objectives
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify metrics and data to back up TA strategy
- Able to positively influence stakeholders at all levels in the organisation
What's in it for you
- Become part of a great team in a high tech, innovative international organization
- (International) opportunities for growth in tech-, management- and commercial roles
- Attention for personal development and own initiative
- A nice workplace in a modern building, where we value a good work-life balance and flexibility
- 40 leave days per year, travel expenses and a flexible benefits à la carte package with options like purchase/sale of leave hours, internet costs, bicycle plan, company fitness, trade union contribution or relocation costs
Apply now! Click on the button below to upload your profile and show your interest.
To ensure that we are a good match, we can ask you to participate in an assessment.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!