In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Talent Acquisition Partner
We are looking for an additional Talent Acquisition (TA) Partner to join our Benelux team of 6, as Thales is experiencing a growing demand for new employees. In the Netherlands, we are located in four cities: Huizen, Delft, Eindhoven and Hengelo (HQ).
About the job
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Partner with hiring managers across the Netherlands organization; managing a portfolio of requisitions
- Responsible for the full cycle recruitment of roles at various levels
- Liaise with HR colleagues from Compensation & Benefits, Mobility, HRSSC, HRBPs etc.
- Work of strategic initiatives such as proactive sourcing, nurturing talent pools, diversity & inclusion
- Visit recruitment events/exhibitions
- Our Benelux team is part of a larger Continental Europe TA Centre of Excellence. So, you will have an opportunity to work with international colleagues in TA when you participate in international projects
- You have a university degree
- Background in or passion for engineering and technology hiring
- Flexibility and drive to achieve desired outcomes in an environment of constant change, competing priorities and objectives
- Able to positively influence stakeholders at all levels in the organisation
- Previous experience within a complex (international) corporate environment is a plus
What's in it for you
- Become part of a great team in a high tech, innovative international organization
- (International) opportunities for growth in tech-, management- and commercial roles
- Attention for personal development and own initiative
- A nice workplace in a modern building, where we value a good work-life balance and flexibility
- 40 leave days per year, travel expenses and a flexible benefits à la carte package with options like purchase/sale of leave hours, internet costs, bicycle plan, company fitness, trade union contribution or relocation costs
Apply now! Click on the button below to upload your profile and show your interest.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!