Versatile position for a project lead that would like to focus on data analysis to support descision making.
The Operational and Implementation Specialist executes and implements data analyses for the CVTs and the regions, with strong focus towards the regional teams. He or she will be covering domains like, CRM, customer insights (e.g. Market research), training for CF teams, implementation of new tool and projects, thus supporting key business decisions on a strategic and operational level at the customer level. He or she will be part of the Business Intelligence/Customer Excellence team.
- Driving and implementing changes in strategy and tactics in the area of customers interaction based on high quality customers insights.
- Support the implementation of new tools and projects (e.g. content tagging).
- Developing and roll out of training program for Customer facing, Marketing and Medical team.
- Work in close collaboration with the Data Manager CE and iT to optimize our CRM system and (omnichannel) dashboards.
- Being first point of contact for Customer facing team (sales reps, sales manager, medical reps, key account managers)
- Understand the way customers (internal and external) want to be approached.
- Pro-actively deliver Insights beyond information.
- Set up targeting and segmentation models based on EMEA/Local strategies.
- Liaison with the Data Manager CE to get the operational tactics into our CRM system.
- Liaison with the CE Analyst to implement operational tactics into CVT's.
- Be an Expert in CRM development and deployment within CVT and region.
- Organize workshops for sharing market research projects e.g. Customer Loyalty
- Together with CF team responsible for the reviews of Multichannel plan of action.
- MSc level education or equivalent
- Good interpersonal skills and great in working in teams
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and defend your point of view
- Presentation skills
- Have a structured approach in decision making
- Highly motivated and eager to learn all aspects of the business
- Broad analytic skills and a commitment to analyze data to come to strategic views and operational insights
- A high level of computer literacy
- Proficient in Dutch and English
- Temporary contract until 31 may 2021 with possibility for extension
- Parttime - 80%
- Start date asap
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
€ 3.500,- tot € 5.500,-