Are you an organizational talent, looking for a challenging internship?
When joining Unilever’s Headquarters, you will get the opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company and their outstanding brands. During this internship you will get real responsibilities that will provide you a good insight into the organization and support your personal development.
The Marketing Transformation team in the Netherlands is looking for an enthusiastic and result driven intern that will help drive Marketing capabilities and processes in the business. You will be responsible for driving the Marketing Capabilities agenda for Unilever Europe and help develop our marketeers in becoming the best of the best. The team in located at the international headquarters in Rotterdam.
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities could be (amongst others):
- Supporting the Marketing Capabilities manager in delivering the Marketing agenda for Europe
- Responsible for perfect execution of workshops and trainings
- Working closely together with various business partners and functions within the business
- Taking care of a clear communication towards participants, external trainers, senior stakeholders and agencies
- Support the marketing transformation team
What we ask:
- You are available for 5 or 6 months from September 2020 (at least 32 hours a week)
- You must be a Bachelor or Master student in the penultimate or final year of University
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Service oriented; our goal is to organize and lead the best marketing trainings in Unilever
What we offer:
- An outstanding internship where you will immediately fully commit with the company
- An unique opportunity to take a look behind the scenes at Unilever
- An internship allowance of € 500,- gross per month
- A travel allowance if you do not have a OV travel card
- Lots of responsibility, but also good guidance during your internship