The Ecommerce team is responsible for managing the European owned-and-operated tommy.com and calvinklein.com sites across all European markets. The team executes all necessary functions to manage the Ecommerce business end-to-end. Both brands are growing at a rapid pace and have very ambitious growth targets for the coming years.
The team is 115+ people strong and will expand significantly by the end of the year. Our team consists of highly motivated and skilled professionals from various cultural backgrounds and nationalities, making it an inspiring environment to work in
As the own-and-operated Ecommerce business, is one of the main growth opportunities for both brands, there is a high focus in the organization to support the Ecommerce expansion.
We are currently looking for a Tommy Hilfiger SEO Specialist who will join the Ecommerce Traffic Management Team at our European head office in Amsterdam and will report into the SEM Manager. The team is responsible for all SEO/Organic Search traffic for Tommy Hilfiger across Europe. The SEO Specialist will be responsible for delivering Organic Search traffic and net sales targets for the brand, together with her/his manager & the agencies.
- Accelerate the tommyhilfiger.com business through organic search
- Bring best in-class SEO practice from an on-site and technical standpoint
- Ensure optimal ranking/visibility for the relevant keyword and landing pages driving high quality traffic resulting in continuous and long-term growth
- Optimise on-page elements taking into consideration relevancy, seasonality and search trends
- Contribute and execute to the creation of the channel strategy & underlying roadmap together with the SEM Manager and relevant stakeholders
- Manage communication with internal stakeholders: UX & Product Owners, Analytics, Trade, IT & external stakeholders: agency, Brightedge
- Conduct end-to-end SEO testing and validation for SEO related tickets
- Work closely with the SEA Specialist to strategic drive the two channels with a synergy approach
- Analyze SEO results on a weekly, monthly & quarterly level as well as organize monthly and quarterly business reviews
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-5 years SEO/Organic Search, with a good understanding and knowledge of SEA
- Working experience with BrightEdge, WebMaster Tools, Screaming Frog, MOZ, Keyword Planner, AdWords tools, DataStuido
- Proficient in number crunching in Excel and experience with analytics tool such as Google Analytics, Omniture & Insights Discover.
- Ideally with SEO technical hands-on experience
- Excellent project coordination skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail & accuracy.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team.
What You Can Expect From Us
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafe's
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities