For a a pharmaceutical clinical stage company in Leiden, we are looking for an enthusiastic junior management assistant (20-24 hours per week). In this role you are responsible for general administrative support tasks and you will report to the executive administrator office manager. As junior assistant manager you will be administratively assisting managers and departments which are spread over different countries. We are looking for someone who is familiar with managing multiple tasks and projects at the same time and has the ability to support multiple employees.
Your tasks as junior manager assistant may include:
- providing general administrative support to teams.
- scheduling appointments and meetings using Microsoft Office
- organising conference calls, Zoom/Teams videoconference meetings
- general filing and records maintenance
- arranging for signatures and ensuring timely turnaround of agreements and other documents
- assisting with administrative tasks associated with the set-up of the QA system
We are looking for candidates with:
- MBO+ degree
- Excellent organizational skills
- Pro-active attitude
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to deal professionally with confidential information
- Active team player and can-do mentality
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience with Microsoft and thorough knowledge of Excel
- Fluency in Dutch language, but business English is also a absolute must
- At least available at Tuesdays and Wednesdays
What we will offer:
- A temporary job in a highly collaborative and dynamic organization (start-up spirit!), great working environment, dedicated and driven co-workers, short lines of communications
- Term: 1 July - 1 September for 20-24 hours per week
- Salary between €14,00 and €16,00 gross per hour, depending on your expercience.
- Travel expenses of €0,19 net per km with a max of 30 km one-way and minimum om 10 km one-way, even if you travel with public transport
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden
Je maakt een 'mijn Randstad' account aan om te kunnen reageren op onze vacatures. Dit doe je automatisch wanneer je voor het eerst een sollicitatie afrond bij Randstad, heel eenvoudig dus. Via je 'mijn Randstad' account beheer je gemakkeli