Your key responsibilities:
- Performs accounting activities including the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements such as balance sheets, profit-and-loss statements and capital expenditure schedules.
- Prepares, records, analyzes and reports accounting transactions and ensures the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles.
- Provides financial support, including forecasting, budgeting and analyzing variations from budget. Analyzes and prepares statutory accounts, financial statements and reports. Conducts or assists in the documentation of accounting projects.
- Supports Junior Accountants, liaises with internal and external auditors.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent certification
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience in accounting
- Fluency in English is mandatory, fluency in German is highly desirable
- Familiar with US GAAP and Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) regulations
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in a multinational firm is a plus
- Energetic, collaborative and proactive
- High level of honesty, commitment and responsibility
- Experience with ERP systems
If you’re a results-driven person looking to make a difference in the world, consider why Stryker may be right for you:
- This role is based in our newly established offices in Amsterdam
- 40 working hours/week
- Competitive salary + bonus opportunity
- 8,5% holiday allowance
- 27 holidays per year on full-time basis
- Travel allowance or NS Business Card
- Subsidized lunch
- Collective Health insurance available through Stryker with ONVZ
- Discount on gym membership
- Meaningful innovation, growth and opportunities
- International working environment (30+ nationalities)
- Social Committee activities: Holiday party, free gym classes on-site, monthly after-work drinks, free fruit, foosball table etc.
- Fortune has named Stryker a World’s Best Workplace
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. Stryker offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies including Reconstructive, Medical and Surgical, Neuro Technology and Spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Our products and services are available in over 100 countries.
Over the last number of years, we have invested in building a regional support structure in The Netherlands by creating an European Regional Head Office, expanding the Regional Distribution Centre and establishing the European Finance Shared Service Centre (EFSSC) in Amsterdam. This is an exciting opportunity for a high-reaching financial professional looking to make a difference in the world.
Work From Home: Not availableTravel Percentage: None