This role to be based in Tesla’s HQ in Amsterdam. The VAT Analyst will be managing a steadily growing number of VAT/GST returns in the EMEA region. The VAT Analyst will report to the VAT Manager for Europe and work closely with the Finance and IT departments. The VAT Analyst will ensure that all VAT returns, EC Sales listing and Intrastat returns are submitted on a timely manner.
- Preparation of VAT/GST returns, Intrastat returns and EC Sales listings for the Tesla entities in the region in cooperation with external VAT compliance center.
- Support VAT audits
- Manage the VAT recovery and refund process in relation foreign invoices and travel and expenses claims.
- Assist with review of AP and AR invoices.
- Detailed review of AR and AP VAT registers
- Reconciliation of VAT general ledger with VAT reports and VAT returns.
- Instigate VAT payments and follow up VAT refunds.
- Manage the standardization and continuous improvement of VAT compliance.
- Continue to build & update standard VAT procedures and documents.
- VAT experience gained in an industry or practice environment (knowledge of EU VAT would be a distinct advantage).
- 3-5 years relevant working experience (i.e. Big-4, GL-Accountant),
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Accurate and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge of ERP systems (Microsoft AX is an advantage), preferably some (OneSource) Sabrix knowledge
- Fluent in English.
Uren per week: